ABC News Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ABC News (Bangalore (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

cool,1. General round by Director which includes current work and scope 2. Face to Face interview : Technical round with senior member : Technical round with Manager : Technical round with Director : HR round to end 3. Got the offer in 25-30Days 4. HR call to confirm if its a satisfactory offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABC News

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ABC News in September 2010.

Interview

phone interview - one-on-one interview - HR interview

Interview Questions

• tell me about your professional background   1 Answer
    • why should I hire you?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ABC News in April 2008.

Interview

This was really great. The interview lasted 30 days which was really long especially for a phone interview. But it was very detailed, and I liked it very much. I can't believe they put me on hold so much though. That was a bummer. I wish I liked working for htem as much as I did the interveiw.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer