ABC Supply Co.

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Account Executive Interview

Customer Account Executive

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ABC Supply Co..

Interview Details – Great Interview. Was called to set up an interview and went and met with the person hiring within a day or so. Was offered the job immediately after the interview the same day. This was 4 years ago and the interview process has changed dramatically since.

Interview Question – None too difficult, interviewer was easy to speak with and very friendly.   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Marketing Executive
Beloit, WI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at ABC Supply Co. in March 2013.

Interview Details – The company has no set hiring process down. They have no consistency or etiquette to how they hire employees. Not only did I not hear back from the initial interview until 4 weeks later, they prolonged the interview process for over a year. After I went to the last interview, I had to reach out to the Director to receive a response. With saying that, I reached out to the director after seeing the job post again on 'job seeker' websites. The interview process was horrible and so was their customer service. Not only did I have a bad impression but I now have a skewed message about their core values and being a "flat" organization.

Interview Question – n/a   View Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Manager In Training
Harrisburg, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ABC Supply Co. in October 2011.

Interview Details – I had three interviews. The first interview was with a woman from HR and was very easy going. We basically just talked and got to know eachother and she told me about the company and the position. My second interview was a group interview/information session followed by one on one interview with a district manager. This was a short interview with behavioral type questions. My third interview was with the Vice President of the N.E. region of ABC. This interview was about a half hour and many behavioral questions were asked. However, I was also asked about myself.

Interview Question – Would you rather be a big fish in a small pond or a small fish in a big pond   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They told me I would be making $17 an hour, and said I would work atleast 50 hours a week amassing a minimum of $48000. I did not negotiate as I was pleased. I have rarely gotten more than 40 hours a week which amount to about $35000 a year.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Driver Interview

Driver
Maple Plain, MN

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ABC Supply Co. in April 2009.

Interview Details – They will have you fill out an application. Then you will have a phone call to come in. You may have to fill out yet another application then an interview.This is the critical time to ask for the amount you want to be paid because after this you may not receive a raise for quite awhile. And when you do its about .25 cents a year folks.

Interview Question – Cannot recall any other than you must speak up about your starting pay.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes I was. The negotiation left me wondering if they were going to hire me. I got hired during a storm year so they really needed someone.

Worked for ABC Supply Co.? Contribute to the Community!