ABC Supply Interview Questions

2.8

CDL Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ABC Supply.

fill applicaiion,phone interview,inperson interview,background check,drug test,2nd rt interview,safety test ,road test ,very easy process ,8th grade education type interview,management main question when can you start,the process very simple,once hired thet give you a tree full of papers to fill out

Interview Questions
    • some of our eqipment isnt up to dot inspection,can you drive it to our next delivery,we do have repairs scheduled   View Answer

Warehouse Interview

I was hired after first interview. Great company to work for, very focused on employee engagement. Multiple winner of the Gallup Best workplace award. Very physical work but fun place to work, great co-workers.

Interview Questions
    • Very typical questions that you get in most reviews " why should I hire you?"   Answer Question

Outside Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warren, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ABC Supply in January 2012.

sat down with two gentlemen. it was like good cop bad cop. one guy was fine, respectful, the other was a jerk. the guy wouldnt answer any questions related to the job. when asked what the job entails, his response was "you tell me". he wanted to know what i was going to do for him- fair question, however i was given no parameters, no general description. it was weird. i think i intimidated this guy from the start with my knowledge and experience in the industry. i was reserved at the start, and he just let loose. no wonder they have been advertising this job for a loooong time. glad it didnt work out for me.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ABC Supply in October 2011.

Phone interviews followed by 3 face to face interviews with various managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ABC Supply in July 2010.

I applied on-line to six locations with no reply. I began calling three locations once every two weeks over two months. I was able to obtain all three of the store manager's email addresses from my conversation with one of the managers. After about 8 weeks of phone calls and emails, I received an email asking if I was still interested in interviewing for the Outside Sales position. I said yes and went to the interview in Kenosha where it lasted 1 hour and 40 minutes. I was told that he would like me to come back and interview with his boss the next week.

Interview Questions
    • What employee background experience do you think is more important to us - sales or customer service for this position?   View Answer

Too low of pay. They have a flat salary "across the board" of $18,500. They have unlimited commissions though at 5% of the gross sale. Their top sales people were making around $75,000 total compensation. Too little salary base for a fifty year old father!

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ABC Supply in February 2010.

Contact was by ph 1st, then in person, the one on one did not go well I did not care for the interveiwer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took a weekinterviewed at ABC Supply in April 2009.

Started off with 2 on 1 interview thru school, then the second round of process was personality test and then a phone interviewed. The last interview is an onsite interview which they wine & dine.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ABC Supply in October 2011.

They seemed very unorganized. They didnt reserve a room on campus in time to do their interviews so you had to go to a hotel outside the city. All they really asked was 1) what did I know about the company? 2) Why did I want to work there? 3) How did I work in teams 4) What motivates me . Then they went through my resume and scrutinized everything on it and asked if any of my answers were rehearsed? which they werent?. Didnt really want to get an offer and got kind of frustrated by their demeaning attitude towards me so I was bitter back to them. Seems like a good company just could picture myself working for either one of the two men that interviewed me. thats all.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at ABC Supply in July 2011.

Not sure if the person even knew if he was suppose to do an interview

Interview Questions
    • No questions just told me about the company & ended the interview.   View Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ABC Supply in January 2011.

Easy going and to the point