ABCD

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Documentation Specialist Interview

Documentation Specialist

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ABCD in January 2011.

Interview Details – Received phone call to set up formal interview. Interview day they left me in the lobby for 30 mins and had 4 people separate their time for the interview. 2 of the interviewers were definitelty not experienced and it showed during the interview. The human resource employee was a heavy smoker and even though she did not smoke indoors her office smelled of stale smoke and extremely messy. 2 days later I recieved an email with a generous offer and great benifits for the position. The letter included a 2 week deadline to except the offer.

Interview Question – I had no difficult questions during my interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I made my initial offer up front and then they called me for the interview. I was brought to this company from an upper management and he was aware I wanted a set price.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ABCD in March 2012.

Interview Details – First we had a normal aptitude.
Then group discussion.
After ten days they called for two interviews technical and HR

Interview Questions

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ABCD in June 2011.

Interview Details – hardly find prepared good very challenging questions but thought provoking analysed all the working area
preference is odd with my present exp lower salary gave an clear insight of the field where im lagging and where the improvement needed

Interview Questions

• why are you shifting after putting long years of experience   View Answer
  • why do you prefer our company   View Answer

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ABCD in March 2009.

Interview Details – the intveriwe was 4 rounds with 3 rounds techincal and 1 round Hr interview ,
the interview was on basics of computer archictecture .

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ABCD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABCD interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ABCD employees and interview candidates.