ABCD Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2014
Updated Aug 9, 2014

3.2

Documentation Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ABCD in January 2011.

Received phone call to set up formal interview. Interview day they left me in the lobby for 30 mins and had 4 people separate their time for the interview. 2 of the interviewers were definitelty not experienced and it showed during the interview. The human resource employee was a heavy smoker and even though she did not smoke indoors her office smelled of stale smoke and extremely messy. 2 days later I recieved an email with a generous offer and great benifits for the position. The letter included a 2 week deadline to except the offer.

Interview Questions
    • I had no difficult questions during my interview.   View Answer
    I made my initial offer up front and then they called me for the interview. I was brought to this company from an upper management and he was aware I wanted a set price.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through other source – interviewed at ABCD in January 2010.

Interview was easy. Typical questions were asked. Do you have experience in customer service, handling money, computer skills, etc. Do you have experience in manufacturing. What was the hardest thing you did. How did you handle a problem with a co-worker.

Software Engineer Interview

I am automation tester similar to SDET. I was called there for the same profile.
    I asked HR to conduct telephonic first but she told me to attend face to face.
    I am having 4 years of exp.The girl who was taking my interview was hardly 1.5 year of exp ,I came to know by her linked in profile.Questions were below average.
    During interview questions were-
    Write code to read cell value of excel (I told her i cant memorize such code)
    Write any 10 unix command (As if I m appearing 10th board exam)
    Some regular questions on selenium that u can easily find on any website.

Not a single question of java,DS,Algorithm was asked.
    After first round,I refused to attend for second round and left.

Interview Questions
    • first round was basic Interview where in the CV was scanned followed by a presentations where the candidate was asked to make a ppt and this round was verification. The ques were more on personality and situational analysis. the PPT was more on the idea of the profile   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ABCD in March 2012.

First we had a normal aptitude.
    Then group discussion.
    After ten days they called for two interviews technical and HR

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ABCD in June 2011.

hardly find prepared good very challenging questions but thought provoking analysed all the working area
    preference is odd with my present exp lower salary gave an clear insight of the field where im lagging and where the improvement needed

Interview Questions
    • why are you shifting after putting long years of experience   View Answer
    • why do you prefer our company   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ABCD in March 2009.

the intveriwe was 4 rounds with 3 rounds techincal and 1 round Hr interview ,
    the interview was on basics of computer archictecture .