ABF Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 16, 2015

3.7

Anonymous Employee in DFW, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ABF Freight (DFW, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a few hours of sending an email to the Hiring Manager. I was set up for a skills test and a person to person interview the following week with two managers. Background was completed and am now waiting. Enjoyed the management team, the wait is extremely long but am sure will be worth it once the call has been received.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about others in your team giving advise   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ABF Freight

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

Had my first interview at my school and the interviewer was a nice guy and asked easy questions...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ABF Freight (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

The first interview was with the operations manager. It was a lengthy one that concentrated mostly on past experiences. They wanted to know what types of situations you had been in and how you had handled those situations. You also interview / chat with the branch manager which is more of a conversation about yourself. Finally you will interview with the regional vice president for operations and he really is just out to get to know you better.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate as I got a very fair offer to start out with.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

The hiring process can take up to six months, but i is only because ABF ensures that it hires the best!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing o relocate? I is a given if you want to move up in management that you will have to relocate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's going to be awful hard for me to relocate for that offer.