ABF Freight System

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Supervisor

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ABF Freight System.

Interview Details – Had my first interview at my school and the interviewer was a nice guy and asked easy questions...

Interview Question – nothing   Answer Question

Albuquerque, NM

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ABF Freight System.

Interview Details – The first interview was with the operations manager. It was a lengthy one that concentrated mostly on past experiences. They wanted to know what types of situations you had been in and how you had handled those situations. You also interview / chat with the branch manager which is more of a conversation about yourself. Finally you will interview with the regional vice president for operations and he really is just out to get to know you better.

Interview Question – What is Quality?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate as I got a very fair offer to start out with.

Operations Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at ABF Freight System.

Interview Details – The hiring process can take up to six months, but i is only because ABF ensures that it hires the best!

Interview Question – Are you willing o relocate? I is a given if you want to move up in management that you will have to relocate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It's going to be awful hard for me to relocate for that offer.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABF Freight System

Worked for ABF Freight System? Contribute to the Community!