ABF Freight System Operations Supervisor Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Operations Supervisor Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at ABF Freight System.

Had my first interview at my school and the interviewer was a nice guy and asked easy questions...

Other Interview Reviews for ABF Freight System

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ABF Freight System.

The first interview was with the operations manager. It was a lengthy one that concentrated mostly on past experiences. They wanted to know what types of situations you had been in and how you had handled those situations. You also interview / chat with the branch manager which is more of a conversation about yourself. Finally you will interview with the regional vice president for operations and he really is just out to get to know you better.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate as I got a very fair offer to start out with.

Operations Supervisor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at ABF Freight System.

The hiring process can take up to six months, but i is only because ABF ensures that it hires the best!

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing o relocate? I is a given if you want to move up in management that you will have to relocate.   Answer Question
    It's going to be awful hard for me to relocate for that offer.

Worked for ABF Freight System? Contribute to the Community!