ABM Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

HRIS Analyst Interview

HRIS Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ABM Industries in April 2014.

Interview Details – A head hunter saw my resume on CareerBuilder and gave me a call. I had a phone interview a week later with a recruiter. I was invited for an in person interview 2 days later. The in person interview was a panel interview with the hiring manager and 2 team leads. The interview questions were typical (Behavioral and tactical). The hiring manager went into detail about the job duties and gave background information about the team and company as a whole.

Interview Question – I was asked if I knew how to write any IT codes.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not feel the role was aligned with my career objectives.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ABM Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABM Industries interview questions and advice in Houston, TX. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ABM Industries employees and interview candidates.