ABM Industries

21 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Security Officer Interview

Security Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview Details – You get some training while you are there, them you take a test and you have to take a drug test too. Then you answer some more question on another paper.

Interview Question – They give you a paper with question on it.   Answer Question

Senior Manager - Safety Interview

Senior Manager - Safety

Interviewed at ABM Industries

Interview Details – Eager to bring you on board, onboarding experience not what it needs to be. I would say this is pretty much the same as most organizations of this caliber. Contract services never changes....

Interview Question – No onboarding experience. You have to figure it out yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hard to make a decision, but took the risk

Very Easy Interview

Ampco Systems Parking Attendant Interview

Ampco Systems Parking Attendant
Pasadena, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABM Industries in November 2013.

Interview Details – It was easy, the manager basically tell me what to expect and make sure if this is what I want to do. Clean driving record is a big thing because they want to make sure you are a good driver and minimize the liability. They also ask you if you have customer service experience but it is not really that important because they will train you (paid training).

Interview Question – This is a boring job and you basically moving cars, is this what you want to do?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. It was already stated during application.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Recources Interview

Human Recources

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABM Industries in May 2014.

Interview Details – Very interesting. The most entertaining interview I have ever had. Everything was very to the point and they explained everything in detail from the start. Kept me in the loop the entire time and when they said to call for any updates they actual meant it. Very good first impression of the company culture.

Interview Question – None of the questions where hard. They kept everything very simple.   Answer Question

Patient Transport Supervisor Interview

Patient Transport Supervisor
Alabaster, AL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ABM Industries in April 2014.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online. Received a phone interview 3 days later. Had to complete an online assessment exam. Was called back and scheduled for an in person interview which lasted about 2 hours with a Department head. The whole process took 5 weeks. The pay was never mentioned and I never asked.

Interview Question – Have I ever made a wrong decision in my career.   View Answer

HRIS Analyst Interview

HRIS Analyst
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ABM Industries in April 2014.

Interview Details – A head hunter saw my resume on CareerBuilder and gave me a call. I had a phone interview a week later with a recruiter. I was invited for an in person interview 2 days later. The in person interview was a panel interview with the hiring manager and 2 team leads. The interview questions were typical (Behavioral and tactical). The hiring manager went into detail about the job duties and gave background information about the team and company as a whole.

Interview Question – I was asked if I knew how to write any IT codes.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I did not feel the role was aligned with my career objectives.

Portfolio Manager Interview

Portfolio Manager

Interviewed at ABM Industries

Interview Details – I submitted my resume on the company website for carrier opportunities and I got an email back to schedule for an interview. I called and scheduled the interview with them and once it was done I got the job.

Interview Question – Not sure I had a difficult question to answer since I had some managerial experience before I interviewed with ABM.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Securtiy Officer Interview

Securtiy Officer
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ABM Industries in November 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process went well.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Senior District Manager Interview

Senior District Manager
Vancouver, WA

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview Details – Recruited by HR, met with Hiring manager and HR, met with VP of sales, met with hiring manager for offer presentation.

Negotiation Details – negotiated base salary up 2%

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview Details – Very Nice Informative And Quick With Hired On The Spot

Interview Question – INothing Really Difficultt   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked For More Money But Wasn't Budgeted For Position

Worked for ABM Industries? Contribute to the Community!