ABM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Parking Attendant Interview

Parking Attendant
Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ABM in April 2012.

Interview Details – I attended a job fair in Minneapolis, and met one of the managers there. I then submitted an application online, and was called for an in-person interview a few days later. The interview was done by a very personable manager who made me feel welcome and wanted by the company, and who encouraged me throughout the entire process. I was very impressed with the office staff in general throughout my time there.

Interview Question – How would you deal with an irate customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation; take it or leave it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Administrative Interview

Sales Administrative
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ABM in January 2009.

Interview Details – I was asked about my work experience and my education background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate on my salary. I got what i deserved.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ABM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABM interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ABM employees and interview candidates.