ABM Janitorial Services

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at ABM Janitorial Services

Interview Details – transfered there from a previous contract this company had

Interview Question – there was no interview... just pass drug test and have a clear back ground   Answer Question

Duluth, MN

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ABM Janitorial Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – Submitted application online. Got a call from local supervisor after a few weeks or so. Did background check and urine testing. Passed those. Sat down with supervisor and had a very quick rough 'interview' with no real questions about my work ethic or "what would you do this this case..?" questions. I felt like he wasn't hiding the fact he was intent on hiring me as long as I was anything short of insane.

Interview Question – No real questions. "Can you clean?", "Do you have any experience cleaning?" "Are you a kleptomaniac?", "Would you come to work most of the time and not call in with fake excuses?" "How little money will you really accept? Because I'm going to give you pennies!!"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Only starting hour time was negotiable, not salary or anything else. It is what it is, take it or leave it. You accept? Okay cool, welcome aboard, you wanna start today or on Monday?

Indianapolis, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at ABM Janitorial Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process was straight forward and took only a day.

Interview Question – There were no questions during the interview process.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ABM Janitorial Services in September 2010.

Interview Details – very easy

Interview Question – tell about your job experience   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – offered job and took it

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ABM Janitorial Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ABM Janitorial Services Janitor interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by ABM Janitorial Services employees and interview candidates.