ABP Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2014

3.2

Senior Executive, Projects Coordinator, IT Development & Strategy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ABP.

It was a very well organised and systematic interview process. I had a total of four rounds of interview. First two were technical, related too my work-ex and to assess my suitabilityto the job role. The third was a cross-functional round, to assess if I would fit into the work-culture of the company. The fourth round was the HR round.

Executive - Maintenance Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ABP.

basic technical quistion

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ABP in December 2010.

to start with a telephonic interview with the recruitment HR, followed by interview with the group/line manager, followed by interview with the category head, followed by interview with the AVP.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ABP in February 2010.

There were four rounds of Interview. Initially interview commenced with an operation round then there was a non-operation round, following a technical round and at last HR round.

Interview Questions
    • Interview was very simple and in my case I do not find any difficult or unexpected question was posed to me.   Answer Question
    Negotiation round is very tough.

Senior Journalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ABP in May 2009.

It was a one to one and group interview , I was asked about my past job experiences , skills and qualifications, there was two steps first there was a meeting with deputy editor and then with editor himself.selection process was not elaborated but paper work was, Since I choose a branch office to join in, the paperwork was even more difficult .

Interview Questions
    • You are good but are that good enough to work with us?   Answer Question
    secure a good salary at the first stage only, don't listen about future promises , they won't keep a single.