ABP

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive - Maintenance Interview

Executive - Maintenance

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at ABP.

Interview Details – basic technical quistion

Interview Question – PCM   Answer Question

Senior Journalist Interview

Senior Journalist
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ABP in May 2009.

Interview Details – It was a one to one and group interview , I was asked about my past job experiences , skills and qualifications, there was two steps first there was a meeting with deputy editor and then with editor himself.selection process was not elaborated but paper work was, Since I choose a branch office to join in, the paperwork was even more difficult .

Interview Question – You are good but are that good enough to work with us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – secure a good salary at the first stage only, don't listen about future promises , they won't keep a single.

Executive Interview

Executive
Calcutta (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ABP in February 2010.

Interview Details – There were four rounds of Interview. Initially interview commenced with an operation round then there was a non-operation round, following a technical round and at last HR round.

Interview Question – Interview was very simple and in my case I do not find any difficult or unexpected question was posed to me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation round is very tough.

Executive Interview

Executive
New Delhi (India)

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ABP in December 2010.

Interview Details – to start with a telephonic interview with the recruitment HR, followed by interview with the group/line manager, followed by interview with the category head, followed by interview with the AVP.

Interview Questions

Worked for ABP? Contribute to the Community!