ABnote Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ABnote

Candidate Interview Review

RFID Hospitality Access Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ABnote (Boston, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Rigorous hiring and screening process because of the companies secure status with major banks and credit card companies was a little lengthy and intense but worth it in the long run.

For myself it took a total of three interviews with various execs and management to find the best possible fit for me within the company.

Interview Questions

• None - execs that interviewed me treated me with respect and didn't spring any unexpected surprises on me. They showed genuine interest rather than grilling me which is more productive. The only challenging question was what did I expect my sales volume to be in 2013 and 2014.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non stressful and I accepted immediately. ABnote is fair and offers a good starting base salary and commission structure with excellent benefits for sales executives.