ACA Talent

Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ACA Talent in February 2009.

Interview Details – The initial interview I had with this organization about 5 years ago was very in depth and professional. I was asked to come to the corporate office on 2 separate days to meet with multiple managers and team leads, and a follow up with the CEO. They were very thorough in making sure I had a clear understanding of the job responsibilities, so when I received the offer, I was very comfortable accepting.

Interview Question – What would attract you to leave your current employer, to come work with ACA?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In all honesty, I didn't try to negotiate much... at that point in my career I was very inexperienced. I was truly just very excited to be considered and I jumped at the opportunity to come on board.

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ACA Talent in June 2011.

Interview Details – Was a complete waste of my time.

Interview Question – They were pretty basic.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACA Talent in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by both the companies V.P. of OPS as well as the recruiting manager for one of their divisions in Fort Lauderdale. Total of 3 phone interviews in 2 weeks. Second interview was over an hour. Both managers were polite, sharp and asked insightful probing questions. They both gave alot of insight into expectations as well as inner workings of the department. I have an interview this week with the CEO and the hiring manager, will update after the interview,but feel confident that it will also transpire well.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a difficult situation you had with a colleague, manager or applicant and how you got it resolved.   View Answer
  • Why would you be interested in working for our company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No job offer.
All their interview questions are behavior questions and are length. Make sure you have a few hours to devot to their in person interviews and you need to have parrallel experience.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Talent Acquisition Specialist
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACA Talent in February 2009.

Interview Details – Met with 5 different people to assess skills on 3 different occassions. No formal interviewing technique and was coached on what to say to whom, which makes it hard to determine an accurate fit.

Interview Question – Do you find working ovetime is rewarding   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. The bonus stucture is a joke and not fair across the board. Promises of possible salary increase on taken away if do not meet goals 1st month.

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ACA Talent in July 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted by the company because they had found my resume online. I had a brief phone screen and then was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The hiring manager was very knowledgable and helpful. She told me exactly what I could expect from the job and what it was like working there. The interview seemed more like a conversation because she made me feel so comfortable. The next week I got a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Question – Why should l hire you? You don't have any recruiting experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACA Talent? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACA Talent interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by ACA Talent employees and interview candidates.