ACC Limited

Relevance Date Difficulty

Jonal Manager Interview

Jonal Manager
Jabalpur (India)

I applied in-person - interviewed at ACC Limited in November 2012.

Interview Details – phone interviews & 1 to 1 interviews

Interview Question – why u join in ACC Limited   View Answers (2)

Deputy Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at ACC Limited.

Interview Details – the recruitment drive started with the companies presentation followed by written test, gd and pi.
written test comprise of both technical and aptitude.
gd was on the current affairs.
pi was casual they were seeking for good communication skills.

Interview Question – there were certain difficult questions from cre.
no question from cement
  Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ACC Limited in December 2008.

Interview Details – apply when vacancies exists, scruttiny process, Called for interview at HQ, Filling of mandatory detaisl, Process for submission of travel charges , A panel fo 3-4 people takes your interview,

Interview Question – Why do you think you are suitable for this job?
What you will do to an employee who is not contributing?
Tell me any insntance where you ahave curtialed your project time with your efforts.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiate for the designation

Warangal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ACC Limited in August 2012.

Interview Details – most of the que were technical,my project details and some general hr quetions

Interview Question – unexpected que was that i was asked to speak in hindi,,they asked me some numbers like 49 in hindi   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – just got details about salary split and i was convinced

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineering Trainee
Jamshedpur (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ACC Limited in July 2012.

Interview Details – ritten followed by gd and then interview

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Cuttack (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ACC Limited in February 2011.

Interview Details – very fair interview process the add will be published in reputed newspapers & then interview with a very genuine procedure

Interview Question – technical questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – See the company structure & decide

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Bhilai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ACC Limited in January 2011.

Interview Details – It was central campus interview . It was arranged at Central Calcutta Polytechnic. Civil, Mechanical , Mining ,Electrical and Instrumentation engineering students are called there. At first written test is taken by some consultancy service. At that level in my branch 5 students are selected . After that Hr from ACC Limited gave their presentation and last interview session. After interview 2 people are selected from my Branch.

Interview Question – What actually happen in your TV set that's its showed the picture ?   View Answers (2)

District In Charge Interview

District In Charge
Morādābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at ACC Limited in June 2011.

Interview Details – First I had an Interview with the Area Incharge , after One month I was interviewed by Sales Unit Head. After the interview I received the cal from the HR and I joined the Organisation.

Interview Question – Why do you want to switch your job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate with the Human resource team. Whenever you get an offer always check the cash component and then negotiate with taking the previous employer salary in consideration.

Anonymous Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ACC Limited in November 2011.

Interview Details – First of all, company gives there eligibility criteria and a questionnaire to be filled by the desired candidate. Then it short lists few number of students though process of shortlisting is unknown. The company sends a mail to shortlisted candidates requesting to give an online exam which consists of general aptitude, reasoning and general personal aptitude test usually takes 4-5 hours. Then the company gives a arrival date to the respective college, on that particular date a written test is conducted which consists of 30 marks aptitude an 30 marks technical questions. Results of written test are declared after few minutes and shortlisted candidates are selected for P.I round. After few hours results of selected students are declared.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself apart from your C.V.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The panels of Representative for interview are very frank and they will extract the inner part of you, your branch knowledge, your attitude, communication skill and if you ought to be selected they will surely ask if you are comfortable if placed in remote area.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACC Limited? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACC Limited interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by ACC Limited employees and interview candidates.