ACC Limited Interview Questions

3.4

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at ACC Limited.

Interview

the recruitment drive started with the companies presentation followed by written test, gd and pi.
    written test comprise of both technical and aptitude.
    gd was on the current affairs.
    pi was casual they were seeking for good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• there were certain difficult questions from cre.
      no question from cement

Answer Question

Jonal Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at ACC Limited (Jabalpur (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

phone interviews & 1 to 1 interviews

Deputy Manager Interview

Interview

1)shortlist on basis of cgpa
    2) written technical and aptitude test
    3)group discussion
    4)technical and H.R personal interview

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACC Limited (Warangal (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

most of the que were technical,my project details and some general hr quetions

Interview Questions

• unexpected que was that i was asked to speak in hindi,,they asked me some numbers like 49 in hindi   Answer Question

Negotiation

just got details about salary split and i was convinced

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACC Limited (Jamshedpur (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

ritten followed by gd and then interview

Interview Questions

• what is the density of mild steel   1 Answer

District In Charge Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ACC Limited (Morādābād (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

First I had an Interview with the Area Incharge , after One month I was interviewed by Sales Unit Head. After the interview I received the cal from the HR and I joined the Organisation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to switch your job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate with the Human resource team. Whenever you get an offer always check the cash component and then negotiate with taking the previous employer salary in consideration.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACC Limited (Cuttack (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

very fair interview process the add will be published in reputed newspapers & then interview with a very genuine procedure

Interview Questions

Negotiation

See the company structure & decide

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACC Limited (Bhilai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

It was central campus interview . It was arranged at Central Calcutta Polytechnic. Civil, Mechanical , Mining ,Electrical and Instrumentation engineering students are called there. At first written test is taken by some consultancy service. At that level in my branch 5 students are selected . After that Hr from ACC Limited gave their presentation and last interview session. After interview 2 people are selected from my Branch.

Interview Questions

• What actually happen in your TV set that's its showed the picture ?   2 Answers

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACC Limited (Bellary, Karnataka (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

so many process here. my candidature was referred by an ex employee here. personnel interview about technical skill, background etc. are interviewed by plant head & hr personnel here.

Interview Questions

• How much hours continuously you can work ?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about how coal is ground in a ball mill   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please careful during the time of pay & perks, here so much deduction on standard pay structures. Fixed the target for take home salary first, then come to CTC.

Engineering Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at ACC Limited (Jāmul (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

it was a basically a technical interview with a small part of general HR questions.
    Technical questions relating to mechanical operations were asked relating to crushers, mills (grinding), then little information about cement was also asked. To know about flow of solid particles is mandatory
    In crushing part remembering all crushing laws such as rittinger, Bond etc were asked.
    Also the process of making cement was also asked
    IN HR part the general questions were what do u know about yourself?
    and where do you see yourself after 5 years