ACC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Senior Administrative Assistant
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ACC in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview committee consisted of a panel of 6 interviewers who all took turns asking questions - 18 questions total, not including follow up questions. I got the impression that they already had someone in mind as they committee seemed very disinterested in my answers. The questions were tough. One in particular that blew my mind was "Name your three best traits and your three worst traits." I was prepared for one bad trait, but three? Within a week I received the email letting me know I didn't get the job, something I was pretty certain about when I left the room anyhow.

Interview Question – Name your three best traits and your three worst traits.   Answer Question

Worked for ACC? Contribute to the Community!