ACCA

3.2

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ACCA in May 2010.

It was a long process with three, two hour interviews with to total time from interview to hiring was 3 months. They asked me very difficult question but I was prepared to answer them. Very long process but well worth it.

Interview Questions
    • How will you help take this company to the next level?   Answer Question
    It was what the offered and they were not going to budge on it, at all.

Marketing Manager - India Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ACCA in August 2014.

Just thought of sharing a recent experience - ACCA recently interviewed me for Marketing profile for India. The experience was very BAD. As an employer they do not even give local dial-in numbers to candidates. They gave me an international dial-in number, which costed me over 600 GBP for 2 rounds of interview. Their HR executive always communicates a false timing and details of interview and the interviewers are very rude. I found them to be highly unprofessional and miser.

Interview Questions
    • None. They are short of applicants and can hire anybody under the sun.   Answer Question

The organisation pays almost 50% lower than expectation. Their payscale is too low, you wont even recover your costs

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACCA.

Both interviews I sat consisted of a two-person panel. The first interview was quiet general, covering my experience to date while the second interview involved a 10 minute presentation. The interviews were formal but relaxed. I felt that I was treated very respectfully during the entire process. The process was relatively painless with no particular tricky or unexpected questions. I felt that the interviewers wanted to bring out the best in me rather than focus on any perceived weaknesses in the profile

Interview Questions
    • Having to present about the company was challenging as I had no previous experience of the accountancy sector   Answer Question

SME Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

The process took a dayinterviewed at ACCA in April 2010.

Fairly standard panel interview, beginning with a presentation. Most of the questions asked were about the policy area, with some personality questions and so forth. There were three people on the panel, one from HR, the immediate supervisor, and the head of the department. They also assessed my language skills, since one of the panel members spoke the same language.
    The office seemed nice, fairly casual. Everybody seemed very friendly and open.
    Unfortunately they never got back to me after the interview, which was a minus.