ACCA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Director Interview

Executive Director
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ACCA in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was a long process with three, two hour interviews with to total time from interview to hiring was 3 months. They asked me very difficult question but I was prepared to answer them. Very long process but well worth it.

Interview Question – How will you help take this company to the next level?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was what the offered and they were not going to budge on it, at all.

Marketing Manager Interview

Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACCA.

Interview Details – Both interviews I sat consisted of a two-person panel. The first interview was quiet general, covering my experience to date while the second interview involved a 10 minute presentation. The interviews were formal but relaxed. I felt that I was treated very respectfully during the entire process. The process was relatively painless with no particular tricky or unexpected questions. I felt that the interviewers wanted to bring out the best in me rather than focus on any perceived weaknesses in the profile

Interview Question – Having to present about the company was challenging as I had no previous experience of the accountancy sector   Answer Question

SME Policy Analyst Interview

London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at ACCA in April 2010.

Interview Details – Fairly standard panel interview, beginning with a presentation. Most of the questions asked were about the policy area, with some personality questions and so forth. There were three people on the panel, one from HR, the immediate supervisor, and the head of the department. They also assessed my language skills, since one of the panel members spoke the same language.
The office seemed nice, fairly casual. Everybody seemed very friendly and open.
Unfortunately they never got back to me after the interview, which was a minus.

Interview Question – What are SMEs and why are they important?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACCA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACCA interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ACCA employees and interview candidates.