ACCENT Marketing Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engagement Specialist Interview

Engagement Specialist
Kansas City, MO

I applied online - interviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in April 2010.

Interview Details – Complete online application, then take a simple test regarding needed qualifications and skills followed by interview with human resources and then a manager. Provided information for background check. Then followup interview

Interview Question – What are your goals   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Operations

Interviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services

Interview Details – The screening and interview process was very thorough over the course of several interactions. There were assessments and interviews to gauge your personality and performance attributes. Over the course of several interviews I had a very good feel for what I was signing up for, and now that I've been hired, I appreciate that they took the time to prepare me.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in customer facing environment?   Answer Question

Engagement Specialist Interview

Engagement Specialist
Kansas City, MO

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – I was grilled by the recruiter and then a manager after taking some skills tests and a personality test. It was really not that bad but the recruiter did make me feel a little dumb, although I realize she is supposed to put me under some pressure to see how I react. It was not hard. I was hired that day so that was nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you were under stress and how did you handle it?   View Answer
  • How much customer service experience do you have and why do you want a customer service job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was really very easy, no negotiation required.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Hot Springs, AR

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in March 2010.

Interview Details – computer skills testing on one day
back for one on one interview second day

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   View Answer
  • What can you offer this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – Was asked to come in and perform basic computer skills tests, listening tests, verbal communication tests and a basic job interview that consisted of questions about previous job history, and how a situation would be handled if i were the one in that given situation, etc.

Interview Question – What was the hardest situation you ever encountered as an employee and what did you do to resolve that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing, it was one flat rate offered.

Worked for ACCENT Marketing Services? Contribute to the Community!