ACCENT Marketing Services Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeffersonville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services (Jeffersonville, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in and took two tests to gauge where I am with customer service/similar, then I got a short tour around the center and sat down with another engagement specialist. I listened in on some calls and then I was called in for my first interview. After that I waited for human resources to interview me, and I was offered the job by human resources.

Engagement Specialist? Interview

Interview

One day process, application, assessment, hired, tour of call center, meet employees, management, listen to phone calls (y-jacking) while on interview, orientation date set up, day you start. Very easy process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services (Hot Springs, AR) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty quick and easy process. You get called in for an assessment test on the computer on site. If you pass that you get to go on the floor and listen to a rep take phone calls. You'll have two interviews and get the job offer the same day. After that your just waiting on the next training class to start.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Operations Interview

Interview

The screening and interview process was very thorough over the course of several interactions. There were assessments and interviews to gauge your personality and performance attributes. Over the course of several interviews I had a very good feel for what I was signing up for, and now that I've been hired, I appreciate that they took the time to prepare me.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in customer facing environment?   Answer Question

Engagement Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online; got called in a few days later for testing. Submitted test and went straight to interview. 3 days later received a call asking if I would like the job. When I interviewed, I was interviewed by 3 different supervisors and the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services (Kansas City, MO) in June 2010.

Interview

I was grilled by the recruiter and then a manager after taking some skills tests and a personality test. It was really not that bad but the recruiter did make me feel a little dumb, although I realize she is supposed to put me under some pressure to see how I react. It was not hard. I was hired that day so that was nice.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you were under stress and how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • How much customer service experience do you have and why do you want a customer service job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was really very easy, no negotiation required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services (Kansas City, MO) in April 2010.

Interview

Complete online application, then take a simple test regarding needed qualifications and skills followed by interview with human resources and then a manager. Provided information for background check. Then followup interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services (Hot Springs, AR) in March 2010.

Interview

computer skills testing on one day back for one on one interview second day

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   1 Answer
    • What can you offer this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Kingston (Jamaica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services (New Kingston (Jamaica)) in February 2012.

Interview

Did a test, then a face to face interview, it was that bad, I actually enjoyed and welcome the experience, the contest consist of couple questions that test your knowledge, personality, etc.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in January 2010.

Interview

Was asked to come in and perform basic computer skills tests, listening tests, verbal communication tests and a basic job interview that consisted of questions about previous job history, and how a situation would be handled if i were the one in that given situation, etc.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest situation you ever encountered as an employee and what did you do to resolve that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing, it was one flat rate offered.