ACCENT Marketing Services

Updated Aug 24, 2014

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACCENT Marketing Services

Operations Interview

The screening and interview process was very thorough over the course of several interactions. There were assessments and interviews to gauge your personality and performance attributes. Over the course of several interviews I had a very good feel for what I was signing up for, and now that I've been hired, I appreciate that they took the time to prepare me.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in customer facing environment?   Answer Question

Engagement Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in June 2013.

I applied online; got called in a few days later for testing. Submitted test and went straight to interview. 3 days later received a call asking if I would like the job. When I interviewed, I was interviewed by 3 different supervisors and the recruiter.

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in June 2010.

I was grilled by the recruiter and then a manager after taking some skills tests and a personality test. It was really not that bad but the recruiter did make me feel a little dumb, although I realize she is supposed to put me under some pressure to see how I react. It was not hard. I was hired that day so that was nice.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time where you were under stress and how did you handle it?   View Answer
    • How much customer service experience do you have and why do you want a customer service job?   View Answer
    It was really very easy, no negotiation required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied online – interviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in April 2010.

Complete online application, then take a simple test regarding needed qualifications and skills followed by interview with human resources and then a manager. Provided information for background check. Then followup interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hot Springs, AR

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in March 2010.

computer skills testing on one day
    back for one on one interview second day

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   View Answer
    • What can you offer this company?   View Answer
    None

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACCENT Marketing Services in January 2010.

Was asked to come in and perform basic computer skills tests, listening tests, verbal communication tests and a basic job interview that consisted of questions about previous job history, and how a situation would be handled if i were the one in that given situation, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What was the hardest situation you ever encountered as an employee and what did you do to resolve that situation?   Answer Question
    Nothing, it was one flat rate offered.