ACCESS - Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services

www.accesscommunity.org
Unclaimed Profile

ACCESS - Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACCESS - Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ACCESS - Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

The interview process is decentralized. You interview with the department where you'll work. My experience was positive: the people I interviewed with where excited and professional. It was warm. However, dealing with HR as a new hire was very unusual. They called to offer me the job, but then asked what position I interviewed for and who I interviewed with. They also used religious words/expressions during the conversation which didn't put me off, but I definitely thought it was inappropriate. HR also asked me to print off and fill out all my new hire paper before meeting with them. I asked them to print it off for me. They did and organized it all for me. Then during the first meeting, they chastised the other new employees for not having their papers organized like mine. It was a like a scene from a sitcom.

Interview Questions

• The interview process is very straight forward. Be prepared to answer questions about the population (low income) that this organization serves and your experiences related to that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation.

Job Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ACCESS - Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services in August 2011.

Interview

Very unprofessional - very unprepared. I would rather be on welfare waste my time. Questions are not prepared, I was blown away. I would never apply to work for this agency. I have no idea how they survived.

Interview Questions

Work at ACCESS - Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services? Share Your Experiences

ACCESS - Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services