ACCION International

ACCION International Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACCION International

Summer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ACCION International in April 2014.

3 interviews in a row, the first two are phone interviews because the headquarter of the company is based in DC. The last interview is one-to-one in NY. I was asked mostly behavioral questions, and also some questions concerning micro finance. The interviewers were really nice. Just be sure to know you know at least a little about micro finance and do your homework about the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACCION International in June 2011.

I found the position online and knew someone who was already working at ACCION. The person I knew referred me to the hiring manager and I was interviewed for a paid internship position within 3 days. After a one-on-one interview, I was hired on the spot and started two days later.

Interview Questions
    • What has your experience been with microfinance?   View Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ACCION International in November 2010.

phone interview and then an in-person assessment