ACCO Brands Inside Sales Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Starts with a virtual interview -- answer questions using a webcam and then save them to the server. Then, meet with two sales managers who take turns asking questions one week later. Then after that there's a phone call a couple of days later either with or without an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't you follow your college major?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ACCO Brands

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Interview

The job description for this position looks pretty inaccurate. Not one word is legit. I know this because I worked there. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT APPLY. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was emailed an offer after working there for 4 months as a temp!

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at ACCO Brands in May 2013.

Interview

There hiring and interview process was ok. They ask alot of open ended questions! They made you feel welcome. The overall interview process was great.I would recommend this place to alot of people.So many different deparments to work for.