ACCO Brands

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing

Interviewed at ACCO Brands

Interview Details – Hiring process was quick and easy. Found out about the company through a professor and applied online. I heard back from HR the next day and was able to get an interview not too long after.

Interview Question – This was my first actual interview therefore the entire experience was new to me. Everyone I interviewed was very motivating and I could tell that they enjoyed working for the company so it made the interview process much easier.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Inside Sales Account Manager
Lake Zurich, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACCO Brands in April 2014.

Interview Details – Starts with a virtual interview -- answer questions using a webcam and then save them to the server. Then, meet with two sales managers who take turns asking questions one week later. Then after that there's a phone call a couple of days later either with or without an offer.

Interview Question – Why didn't you follow your college major?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at ACCO Brands

Interview Details – I do not recall having any phone interview. The intern interviewing process was fairly easy. I applied, a few weeks later got an interview. The week after my interview I was told if I was being offered the position or not. Went fairly quickly.

Interview Question – N/A. Everything was pretty average.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Inside Sales Account Manager

Interviewed at ACCO Brands

Interview Details – The job description for this position looks pretty inaccurate. Not one word is legit. I know this because I worked there. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT APPLY. Save yourself the embarrassment.

Interview Question – Nothing was, very basic interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was emailed an offer after working there for 4 months as a temp!

Financial Management Associate Interview

Financial Management Associate
Lake Zurich, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACCO Brands in November 2013.

Interview Details – 3 stage interview process: 1) Phone interview with HR. 2) Panel of 4 interviewers. 3) 1:1 interviews with high level executives.
The HR representative that I worked with was incredibly pleasant. She always let me know when I could expect to hear back. I felt as if I had a friend helping me along this otherwise nerve-wracking process.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ACCO Brands.

Interview Details – Hiring process was fast and straightforward. After applying online I was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview a few days later with someone from HR. Standard interview questions; asked about past experience, how I had handled a conflict with someone that could demonstrate my ability to deal with difficult people. A few hours after the interview I received an email to come in the next day for an onsite interview. I met with two people in an hour long interview (roughly 30 mins per person). They asked what I found interesting about the position, how I could be a vital addition to the company, and similar questions. Everyone was very nice and timely.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty standard to what I anticipated.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

Interviewed at ACCO Brands

Interview Details – came in to the office for one interview. One of the most pleasant experiences that I have had. The manager of the position that I was interviewing for made me feel comfortable.

Interview Question – The interviewer did not ask the normal "canned" questions. I was allowed to talk about my goals and experience at my pace.   Answer Question

Untilted Interview

Untilted

I applied through other source and interviewed at ACCO Brands.

Interview Details – Interview happens quickly. Call back takes a little while though.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult. Well rounded interview.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at ACCO Brands

Interview Details – Excellent. Very well organized. The HR did everything with perfection. I was scheduled for interview with six people - half hour with each person.

Manager Interview

Manager
Kettering, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACCO Brands in May 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly standard. There were no surprises - it was a series of interviews and pannel interviews. The final one was wit the hiring manager.

Interview Question – How would you rate yourself on your strongest weakness   Answer Question

Worked for ACCO Brands? Contribute to the Community!