ACCO Brands Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.7

Distribution Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Sidney, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

i believe it was some what lengthy. but i do believe it covered all bases. i have done many interviews and none covered as much criteria as this did overall. i suspect that you want to know as much as you can about an employ that you are intending on hiring.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview process was done over the phone the manager for the west coast service center contact me to talk about a position couple days later a recruiter call me to ask me a couple questions about my work history and experience couple days later he contact me to make me an offer the process was really fast and simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation at all they offer me exactly what I was looking for

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Aurora, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

Completed web-cam interview with hiring manager 4 weeks after that and 2 weeks after that a web-cam interview with peer. Completed personality and problem-solving survey. Face-to-face meeting with the hiring manager, peer, and upper management the following week. Professional and organized process, although slow moving.Received e-mail response to my online application after 2 weeks. Initial phone screen with HR was 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that something went wrong and how you handled it   Answer Question

Category Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL).

Interview

Received e-mail response to my online application after 2 weeks. Initial phone screen with HR was 2 weeks later. Completed web-cam interview with hiring manager 4 weeks after that and 2 weeks after that a web-cam interview with peer. Completed personality and problem-solving survey. Face-to-face meeting with the hiring manager, peer, and upper management the following week. Professional and organized process, although slow moving.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Booneville, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Booneville, MS) in December 2014.

Interview

You have to submit a resume online. I then had a short call a week later asking if I can come to an interview. I went to the interview and interviewed twice that day; one with the manager and the other with the HR manager. I waited about a week then got the offer.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Madison, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

I did a phone interview. It was about 30 minutes. She picked certain items on my resume to ask me about and then a few behavioral questions. She also asked why I chose that specific major. Be prepared and know about the company.

Inside Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Went through a recruiter. Received a phone call to set up a face-to-face interview. The actual interview was fairly straight forward and easy. Had a team lead and a assistant team lead there. Asked about experience in sales and what I'm looking for in a company. Wanted to hear a sales pitch. Not very difficult in terms of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult situation that you've experienced and how did you resolve the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Really no negotiation. Its an offer and they will move on to the next candidate if you were to hold things up due to salary negotiations.

Print Finishing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Chicago, IL).

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and had to go through many stages as well as many people. I was interviewed by HR as well as Sales Mangers and VP of Sales.

Interview Questions

• The biggest problem in the last 6 months that I had to solve and how did I approach it?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

Hiring process was quick and easy. Found out about the company through a professor and applied online. I heard back from HR the next day and was able to get an interview not too long after.

Interview Questions

• This was my first actual interview therefore the entire experience was new to me. Everyone I interviewed was very motivating and I could tell that they enjoyed working for the company so it made the interview process much easier.   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with four different people. One of them was not on location so we had a phone interview. On location, the time frame for the interviews were about 30 minutes. The phone interview lasted almost an hour. All in all, it was a standard interview process but with more people involved.