ACCO Brands

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ACCO Brands.

Interview Details – Hiring process was fast and straightforward. After applying online I was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview a few days later with someone from HR. Standard interview questions; asked about past experience, how I had handled a conflict with someone that could demonstrate my ability to deal with difficult people. A few hours after the interview I received an email to come in the next day for an onsite interview. I met with two people in an hour long interview (roughly 30 mins per person). They asked what I found interesting about the position, how I could be a vital addition to the company, and similar questions. Everyone was very nice and timely.

Interview Question – All questions were pretty standard to what I anticipated.   Answer Question

Worked for ACCO Brands? Contribute to the Community!