ACCO Brands

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Sidney, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ACCO Brands.

Interview Details – After phone screen from HR, candidate has phone interview with hiring manager. Next step is to interview in-person with HR and then with hiring manager plus at least one colleague at same level in organization and any direct reports. Pace of hiring process is glacial. The process took nearly three months from the day I submitted a resume until my start date.

Interview Question – What are your salary expectations?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – When making their offer, they made it clear it was non-negotiable.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACCO Brands? Contribute to the Community!

ACCO Brands Videos

ACCO Brands – Why Work for Us?

A customer driven company A company committed to its employees As an industry leader, we consider our employees the cornerstone of our business and recognize that they are the key to our continued success. Our goal is… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACCO Brands Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ACCO Brands employees and interview candidates.