ACCO

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at ACCO.

Interview Details – I met with them at my college career fair. They invited me to dinner that night, but I was unable to attend. I spoke with them the next day at the HVAC specific fair the next day. At the career fair they asked about my previous work experiences and my relevant coursework.
A couple weeks later I was invited to their office to participate in a second round of interviews. Myself along with 5 other potential interns were given a tour of the office and shop. We were then separated and there were five separate 25 minute long interviews with the different heads of each department in the building, along with one newly hired engineer. The interviews were all mostly behavioral and very informal.

Interview Question – Why does ACCO stand out to you.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Glendale, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ACCO in May 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. The next day I was contacted by a human resources specialist in regards to taking a personality test online. I then followed up with HR and had a phone interview with her. Basic screening questions. She said she would pass my information to the IT team and will get back with me. She said I can follow up with her any time. I called twice and emailed twice within three weeks. No reply or call back. Very unprofessional. Do not want to work for a company which treats potential employees this way.

Interview Question – All basic screening questions.. Why you looking? Current salary? etc...   Answer Question

Worked for ACCO? Contribute to the Community!