ACD Direct Interview Questions

2.3

Customer Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ACD Direct in October 2011.

Telephone interview and online application with voice sample.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions were asked in interview, standard interview questions.   Answer Question
    No Negotiation on Interview

Work At Home Call Center Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ACD Direct in May 2010.

Super easy online evaluations where your skills are tested and I believe there is a personality test. The interview itself was quite basic with no surprises. I believe the "hardest" question was, what is something negative others might say about you. I remember saying that typically people don't insult me to my face...and the interviewer thought that was funny. Quite basic and it is shocking when I hear that someone doesn't get hired because they make money from everyone they hire. You on the other hand should not expect to make more than pocket change from them.

Work-at-home Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ACD Direct in August 2009.

Standard interview for work-at-home agent job. Behavioral interview, asked about former job experience, likes and dislikes, interviewer was friendly and had previous experience with job. Background check must be paid for by applicant (I believe about $35). Reputable firm though and this was not a problem since other similar firms also charge for this. You can wait for a long while before hearing from them (months-year) after your initial online application.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, strict criteria as to pay, training is not paid for, easy to understand breakdown of pay rates.

Worked for ACD Direct? Contribute to the Community!