ACE Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.4

Associate Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACE Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a very short and positive interview process through a temp agency. The entire interview lasted about 90 minutes. I met with four managers, each for about 20 minutes. They asked easy and simple questions about my resume and education background. It was comfortable and not too formal. I was notified the same day that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACE Group.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was then asked to come in for an interview. I met with four people and was asked general interview questions. I have not heard anything as promise. The fact that I have not heard anything and was promised I would makes this a negative experience. They should be more professional.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACE Group in April 2015.

Interview

I had a first round phone interview. It was more of a conversation than anything else, so that we could get to know one another. I was told the description of the job, expectations of the position, and who I would be working with. I was asked to talk about myself and my experiences. The format was not too stressful.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel and to work in a team environment?   Answer Question

A-VP In IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACE Group in March 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter followed by 3 one on one phone interviews with hiring manager, a peer in a IT and another VP in IT. Two very good interviews with the hiring manager and his report who was a peer of the role I was interviewing for. The third interview was very clearly phoning it in. Had no idea who I was or why she was interviewing me. No further communication from the recruiter...

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, just job related skills stuff.   Answer Question

Senior Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ACE Group.

Interview

Worked through a central ACE recruiter - detailed review of background, multiple level of staff interviewed me and there were several trips to the NJ office which required taking time off as one senior staff person essential to the process was often not available

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult or unexpected questions in the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was zero movement - take it or leave it - I took it

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACE Group (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a former boss who moved to this company in Philadelphia. He was looking to recruit a number of people from my company, and had a lot to say about his former boss and why it would be so much better there. It sounded like it was worth looking into so I checked it out.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really too many questions, since he already knew me for a few years.   Answer Question

In the end, it seemed like a good deal for him, but not me.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACE Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

Your basic Phone Interview then was asked to come in for a face to face. Meet with three very nice managers and asked all the usual questions. Very down to earth.

Assistant DB Administrators Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACE Group (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

one time phone interview First talk about myself and my experience in relational database and then tell the projects experience in the resumes. Then Asked technical questions about the database first question is what's primary key then how to combine two tables then if two primary key duplicates. how to deal with it the salary is not that good and there is not so much to make a progress. You have to learn by your self for many knowledge

Professional Associate - Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACE Group (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

I just went in very confident, displayed my work ethic, researched the position well and showed them I was passionate to learn the roll. They looked deeply into my resume and asked me resume-focused questions. I don't know why they hired me considering I am an entrepreneur at heart and couldn't last 3 weeks in this company.

IT Project Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACE Group (Phila, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

The position was posted online. I met with my manager and was asked a series of behavioral questions to see how I would respond. Since this position required preparing written content for the company, past writing samples were required before an interview could be scheduled. Once at the interview, I also was given a tour of the office space which had just recently converted to collaborative space. My manager made the interview straight forward trying to get to know me better, but wasn't afraid to throw in a challenging question to get me to think. Overall an enjoyable interview process.

Interview Questions

• What was one skill that you thought was the most important in your professional development?   Answer Question