ACE INA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President, IT Risk & Compliance Interview

Vice President, IT Risk & Compliance
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ACE INA in May 2010.

Interview Details – HR Communications were great. HR recruiter was great. Departmental person who interviewed me was unimpressive. After arriving 10 minutes prior to the interview time, she kept me waiting 20 minutes past the appointed interview time. She was dressed unprofessionally. Clothing was more appropritate for a neigborhood barbeque. It included miniature adirondack chair earings and capri pants. Asked cursory questions and personality behavioral questions. No questions were too difficult to answer but I could tell she was not interested in my answers. I felt as if I was just going through the motions. I had asked for water at the begining of the interview. She made excuses about not being able to find cups and finally before being sent taken to her boss, she finally provided me a cup of water. I was taken to the bosses office and sat down in the visitors chair with my back to her standing in the office doorway. I could see her reflection in the window behind the bosses desk and she shook her head no. I was given a bums rush interview by the Boss that lasted 15 minutes. Worst interview experience ever in my 25 years of working!

Interview Question – What accomplishment are you most proud of?   Answer Question

Senior Claims Representative Interview

Senior Claims Representative
Roswell, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ACE INA in September 2009.

Interview Details – My initial interview was with the hiring supervisor. This went well and I was then interviewed by the manager, 2 other supervisor and the esis account exec. The interview questions were very basic and straightforward.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I indicated the salary I wanted and that was what I was given

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Actuarial Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ACE INA in March 2012.

Interview Details – 1. Quick phone discussion.
2. 1 on 1 interview with hiring manager
3. 1 on 1 interview with other employee

Interview Question – Not very difficult interview.   Answer Question

Worked for ACE INA? Contribute to the Community!