ACE USA

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Support Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ACE USA.

Interview Details – Initial communication was very quick- interview was arranged within 2 days. People were nice and open about communication. The open workspace was also a very interesting concept.

Interview Question – What is an ideal manager   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at ACE USA

Interview Details – It was an on campus interview about 30 minutes long. Questions were mostly behavioral based and about your resume as well.

Interview Question – Do you prefer working by yourself or with a team?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ACE USA.

Interview Details – General Phone interview/screen. Then a 3 interviews with hiring manager two co-workers.

Interview Question – Question on dealing with difficult situations and people.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward very little interaction

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ACE USA in June 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was average.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at ACE?   View Answer

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ACE USA in December 2011.

Interview Details – I met them at the career fair and then interviewed a few months later. Have not heard back from them yet. Great experience, met many different people.

Interview Question – Why do you want to enter the insurance field?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ACE USA in May 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR after which point I was invited in to interview with the group. Interviewed with 3 people- my boss, another AVP and the President of the claims group.

Interview Question – why are you leaving the former company?   View Answer

Manager Interview

Philadelphia, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at ACE USA in August 2007.

Interview Details – The interview is a breeze. No behavioral question. Just general questions about the working experience. But it took months before they made a decision.

Interview Question – What is your biggest flaw?   View Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Account Coordinator

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at ACE USA in April 2012.

Interview Details – Completed multiple interviews in a row with two different hiring managers then the VP. Very friendly and professional, don't fabricate your abilities/skills, be honest, and take it seriously by preparing. Didn't hear for over a month but finally got the offer when they heard I was looking elsewhere.

Interview Question – Computer skills   View Answer

Insurance Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACE USA in December 2011.

Interview Details – Tried to call the named assigned internal recruiter many times to follow up, left messages. Never received a return call. Finally reached the recruiter, who was disinterested.

Associate Interview

Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ACE USA in December 2011.

Interview Details – On-Campus interview with the company.. About a week later, company emailed me to schedule a second interview. Second Interview consisted of a bunch of 1:1 interviews. Very casual process, not stressful all.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in the insurance industry?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACE USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACE USA interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by ACE USA employees and interview candidates.