ACE USA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2015

2.7

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at ACE USA.

Interview

I applied for the position online. From there, it took a few days for HR to call me to set up an interview. In the interview, it was simple questions of what I've accomplished, what I want to accomplish, what is my interest in insurance, what are my computer skills, etc. Few weeks later, I was given an offer.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at ACE USA.

Interview

Fairly simple interview with simple questions about myself and where do I want to go in my career; more of a conversation with several people rather than an interrogation like many interviews I have had.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initial communication was very quick- interview was arranged within 2 days. People were nice and open about communication. The open workspace was also a very interesting concept.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It was an on campus interview about 30 minutes long. Questions were mostly behavioral based and about your resume as well.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at ACE USA.

Interview

General Phone interview/screen. Then a 3 interviews with hiring manager two co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Question on dealing with difficult situations and people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straight forward very little interaction

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I met them at the career fair and then interviewed a few months later. Have not heard back from them yet. Great experience, met many different people.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ACE USA (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very slow.. after my interviews it took a few months for management to make a decision. I met with a Vice President and Senior Vice President. They asked about my college experience, work experience, why I wanted to be apart of the company. They also wanted to know how you would fit in with the company's culture.

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ACE USA (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview was average.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ACE?   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACE USA (New York, NY) in May 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with HR after which point I was invited in to interview with the group. Interviewed with 3 people- my boss, another AVP and the President of the claims group.

Interview Questions

• why are you leaving the former company?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2007.

Interview

The interview is a breeze. No behavioral question. Just general questions about the working experience. But it took months before they made a decision.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest flaw?   1 Answer