ACES

2.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

-I emailed ACES via their contact page asking for the name of the Hiring Rep
-Was contacted by Hiring Rep (from different location) via email
-HR requested my resume and cover letter
-HR called me one day after submission
-I had 30-minute phone interview with HR
-HR scheduled an in-person interview for the next day and asked that I bring 4 references
-I was offered a tentative job position until I earned by driver's license

Interview Questions
  • -Given a ball, a car, and a cup, what activities could you create to engage your client?   Answer Question

This position requires driving from home to home, depending on the number of clients you have. I was not comfortable in my driving ability, so declined the tentative job offer.

Other Interview Reviews for ACES

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ACES.

Submitted resume online. Had a call back to do a phone interview. It lasted about 30 minutes and was pretty much just a screening interview. Then I was asked to come in for 1:1 interview about a week later. That lasted about 30 minutes as well and went into more detail with questions regarding how you would handle situations that you may encounter on the job. Then I was offered the job after that interview.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a parent who was unhappy with the session?   View Answer

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

The hiring process was not something to be afraid of. Just like other interviews, they will ask you the basic questions; how would you fit in our team, why do you want to work with us, what can you offer for our company. All in all, don't take the interview too seriously, they want to see that you're ok working with autistic kids.

Interview Questions
    • Give me an example when you had to overcome a difficult situation in a short period?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ACES in December 2013.

Had to drive almost 2 hours for interview on a Sunday afternoon and had to travel an hour each way for training every day for two weeks. Interview was easy and I heard back quickly but I was dissapointed to know that I was made to drive so much ddruing the hiring and training process even though there was an office 15 minutes from my home where new hires are now training and having interviews either in person or through skype.

Interview Questions
    • How did I handle aggression from a client in the past.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACES in January 2013.

20 minute interview. If you got a return call from the recruiter you basically got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself enjoying working with kids?   View Answer

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACES.

I saw the job listing online and submitted my resume via e-mail. I received a phone call about an hour later and had an impromptu phone interview, I was then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview the next day. The following afternoon I was interviewed and hired on the spot, 1:1 interview took approximately 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • When you have a difficult day with a client and/or their parents, what will keep you coming back?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ACES in September 2009.

At first I thought this was going to be a great company, because the guy who interviewed me was really nice. I was surprised they hired me just based on a phone interview. I was asked what brought me into the field, why I wanted to work there, what experiences I had, and what my salary requirement was.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working for ACES?   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a little bit higher than than offered. But it's still less than most other companies pay.