ACES

Very Easy Interview

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Behavior Interventionist
Irvine, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ACES in January 2013.

Interview Details – 20 minute interview. If you got a return call from the recruiter you basically got the job.

Interview Question – Do you see yourself enjoying working with kids?   View Answer

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

Behavioral Interventionist

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ACES.

Interview Details – I saw the job listing online and submitted my resume via e-mail. I received a phone call about an hour later and had an impromptu phone interview, I was then asked to come in for a 1:1 interview the next day. The following afternoon I was interviewed and hired on the spot, 1:1 interview took approximately 20-30 minutes.

Interview Question – When you have a difficult day with a client and/or their parents, what will keep you coming back?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Behavior Interventionist

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ACES in September 2009.

Interview Details – At first I thought this was going to be a great company, because the guy who interviewed me was really nice. I was surprised they hired me just based on a phone interview. I was asked what brought me into the field, why I wanted to work there, what experiences I had, and what my salary requirement was.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in working for ACES?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a little bit higher than than offered. But it's still less than most other companies pay.

Worked for ACES? Contribute to the Community!