ACES Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.1

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

Very easy and smooth interaction. Questions were easy to answer and interviewer was professional, yet comfortable to talk to. If you have graduated with a psychology degree or attending graduate school for ABA, you may have a higher chance of being hired and receive higher salary. I received the job offer on the spot at the interview and received the documents right away.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with children with autism?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle a parent who would not allow you to perform therapy on his/her child?   Answer Question

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

I got a short phone screening asking basic background information. After a couple weeks, I was scheduled a skype interivew. The interviewer was very patient and answered all my questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACES (San Diego, CA).

Interview

I found a post for the job online. After contacting them, I received a phone call about a day or two later. It was a very quick process. Be advised that that phone call is a screening. I had to answer a couple of interview type questions at that moment, nothing difficult, just standard "what interested you in working with us" type questions. I was then scheduled to have the 1:1 interview with HR about a week later.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the question exactly how it was asked, but it was along the lines of how I would handle a situation in which the parent wasn't happy with the services their child was receiving?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACES (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Easy and simple questions, friendly. They ask you to come in, the they start talking more about ACES and if you have any questions about them. After that, they start asking you questions about why you want to work there, and why you would be a good fit. It is simple and very straight forward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACES (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was very pleasant, we exchanged question and the supervisor generally introduced the company's history, ethic, mission, and values. Generally easy interview and expected questions for this role were asked during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Giving the situation of a home where limited resources were available, what kind of activities can you come up with to be able for the child to engage?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a little, but not much chances would be made.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

Phone screening, the in person, then offer. References were contacted. Offer was made after. Flexibility in the start date. overall great. Everyone was friendly. The interview lasted less than an hour. I felt confident that I would get the job. Shortly after my references were contacted and an offer was extended.

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACES (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Process didn't take too long. I submitted the online application, made contact on the phone about 2 days after and had a brief screening interview. The 1:1 interview was fairly easy, questions you'd expect from that particular job. When I came in I felt like I got the job already just because they had me doing a tax form on an ipad. Lasted approximately 30-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• If given a ball, a cup, and a car, what are some activities you'd come up with to engage with your client?   Answer Question
    • How would integrate social skills when passing a ball to each other with a client?   Answer Question
    • When having a bad day with a client and/or their parents, what will keep you coming back?   Answer Question
    • If a parent disagrees with the treatment plan, how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about any data entry skills, observation skills, etc that you have had?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ACES (Irvine, CA).

Interview

It was fairly easy. The interviewer was very nice and informative. She made me feel comfortable throughout the interview, pretty casual. Straightforward questions, nothing too hard. the interview took about thirty minutes long but it's mostly her explaining things to me

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

Phone interview and then was invited in person. It was really easy, basically just asked about my resume and experiences working with kids. Got the job on the spot. I feel like everyone who applies get a job offer. I recommend asking for more on salary during the interview, ask for $18 and then base it off that.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time where you didn't get along with a coworker?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACES (Concord, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Had 1st in-person interview. Office is very small and quiet, but you can tell the team works closely with each other. Lasted about 1 hour and had opportunity to ask questions.