ACH Food Companies

2.5

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ACH Food Companies.

- Connected by CPG Exec Recruiter
    - Phone screen with hiring manager. One hour phone interview.
    - On-site with brand and extended team. Total of 6-7 interviews. BMs, Director, and cross-functional team members.
    - Some traditional CPG questions, but more non-traditional interview questions/scenarios.
    - Interviews were conversational, professional, friendly, helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult but different: List of questions regarding how I work with people, how I organize myself, etc.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACH Food Companies in June 2012.

I had a one on one interview with the internal audit manager who started looking at his watch within one minute from the start of the interview; I could tell that he was not interested in my qualifications since I had more education, experience, and certificates that he ever will.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACH Food Companies in September 2010.

Professional. Extensive number of interviews

Interview Questions
    • Mostly around analytical skills and transferring previous experience into results for ACH   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ACH Food Companies.

The interview process was extremely lengthy.

Interview Questions
    • In 5 minutes I had to develop a campaign for a spice.   View Answer
    Brutal. And then one day a package of very expensive German knives arrived. They were trying to bribe me and it worked.

Trade Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ACH Food Companies in April 2009.

First a phone interview with HR recruiter- general screening questions on background, skills, expectations, salary requirement; then brought in for face to face interview with Sales Director who asks what book you are currently reading, describes the sales team and company and what is expected of the person in that position; same day face to face interview with Sales Information Manager (person to whom the position reports) about the job description and skills needed. Fairly laid back style. More of a conversation with both on the face to face than typical interview style.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. When attempted was told offer was as is.

Brand Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at ACH Food Companies in January 2009.

Found the position through a recruiter. Was very impressed with the physical office people and all of the people I met with during the interview process. Was surprised at the strength of the people I met with and was pleased that it didn't seem like an oppressive environment or an up or out culture. Also, seemed like there were lots of opportunities to shape the future of the company.