ACH Food Companies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2015

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick overview of what the company represents, few questions were asked about previous jobs. Great interviewer who made me feel comfortable. This was a one on one meeting. Pay was discussed during this interview.

Interview Questions

I found employment closer to home

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

- Connected by CPG Exec Recruiter - Phone screen with hiring manager. One hour phone interview. - On-site with brand and extended team. Total of 6-7 interviews. BMs, Director, and cross-functional team members. - Some traditional CPG questions, but more non-traditional interview questions/scenarios. - Interviews were conversational, professional, friendly, helpful.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but different: List of questions regarding how I work with people, how I organize myself, etc.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Memphis, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with the internal audit manager who started looking at his watch within one minute from the start of the interview; I could tell that he was not interested in my qualifications since I had more education, experience, and certificates that he ever will.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Professional. Extensive number of interviews

Interview Questions

• Mostly around analytical skills and transferring previous experience into results for ACH   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies.

Interview

The interview process was extremely lengthy.

Interview Questions

• In 5 minutes I had to develop a campaign for a spice.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brutal. And then one day a package of very expensive German knives arrived. They were trying to bribe me and it worked.

Trade Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies in April 2009.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR recruiter- general screening questions on background, skills, expectations, salary requirement; then brought in for face to face interview with Sales Director who asks what book you are currently reading, describes the sales team and company and what is expected of the person in that position; same day face to face interview with Sales Information Manager (person to whom the position reports) about the job description and skills needed. Fairly laid back style. More of a conversation with both on the face to face than typical interview style.

Interview Questions

• What book are you currently reading?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. When attempted was told offer was as is.

Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies in January 2009.

Interview

Found the position through a recruiter. Was very impressed with the physical office people and all of the people I met with during the interview process. Was surprised at the strength of the people I met with and was pleased that it didn't seem like an oppressive environment or an up or out culture. Also, seemed like there were lots of opportunities to shape the future of the company.