ACH Food Companies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Auditor Interview

Internal Auditor
Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACH Food Companies in June 2012.

Interview Details – I had a one on one interview with the internal audit manager who started looking at his watch within one minute from the start of the interview; I could tell that he was not interested in my qualifications since I had more education, experience, and certificates that he ever will.

Interview Question – No really hard questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Director
Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACH Food Companies in September 2010.

Interview Details – Professional. Extensive number of interviews

Interview Question – Mostly around analytical skills and transferring previous experience into results for ACH   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager
Oak Brook, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ACH Food Companies.

Interview Details – - Connected by CPG Exec Recruiter
- Phone screen with hiring manager. One hour phone interview.
- On-site with brand and extended team. Total of 6-7 interviews. BMs, Director, and cross-functional team members.
- Some traditional CPG questions, but more non-traditional interview questions/scenarios.
- Interviews were conversational, professional, friendly, helpful.

Interview Question – Not difficult but different: List of questions regarding how I work with people, how I organize myself, etc.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Brand Manager

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at ACH Food Companies in January 2009.

Interview Details – Found the position through a recruiter. Was very impressed with the physical office people and all of the people I met with during the interview process. Was surprised at the strength of the people I met with and was pleased that it didn't seem like an oppressive environment or an up or out culture. Also, seemed like there were lots of opportunities to shape the future of the company.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Senior Brand Manager Interview

Senior Brand Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACH Food Companies.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely lengthy.

Interview Question – In 5 minutes I had to develop a campaign for a spice.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Brutal. And then one day a package of very expensive German knives arrived. They were trying to bribe me and it worked.

Trade Analyst Interview

Trade Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ACH Food Companies in April 2009.

Interview Details – First a phone interview with HR recruiter- general screening questions on background, skills, expectations, salary requirement; then brought in for face to face interview with Sales Director who asks what book you are currently reading, describes the sales team and company and what is expected of the person in that position; same day face to face interview with Sales Information Manager (person to whom the position reports) about the job description and skills needed. Fairly laid back style. More of a conversation with both on the face to face than typical interview style.

Interview Question – What book are you currently reading?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. When attempted was told offer was as is.

Worked for ACH Food Companies? Contribute to the Community!