ACI Worldwide

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview Details – Onsite interview.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Try and negotiate well.

Service Desk Support Specialist Interview

Service Desk Support Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a callback, and came in for an interview. One of the supervisors was on vacation so I had to come back to interview with her.

Interview Question – N/A Didn't ask me any technical questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Omaha, NE

I applied online - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in March 2009.

Interview Details – The first few hoops to get through is the HR cycle of Q & A then you will likely work directly with the hiring mgr and up the food chain. Feel free to ask to be able to speak with a direct peer. Be prepared to talk "process" as ACI does not have a "start up" culture and things are very controlled.

Interview Question – What would you expect to make for a salary.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little room for salary negotiation but you can tweak the sign on bonus or days off.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at ACI Worldwide

Interview Details – Called On site. Interviewers were friendly.

Interview Question – Nothing technical was asked. Only resume and projects.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in December 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted resume at the Career fair and got a phone interview followed by 4 one-one on-site round technical interviews. Interviewers were very nice and helpful. A specific team interviewed me and each of them asked me questions around their work. After that an usual chat with HR about the experience and decision date etc.

Interview Question – All basic questions around Java, database, design and Patterns   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did negotiated a bit and got the upgraded offer.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in July 2011.

Interview Details – Asked the normal interview questions

Interview Question – I was also interviewed by one of the staff to see if I fit the mold of their team. She indicated that things and priorities change, although you are still expected to beat or meet deadlines   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Ask for what you want, they are willing if you are what they want and need

Manager Interview

Manager
Waltham, MA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview Details – Very impressed with the staff's professionalism, enthusiasm for their work and their people. Interview process was a bit over the top. Five interviews spread out over a month.

Interview Question – I can't really say there was a most difficult or unexpected question. Fairly standard.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview Details – I was referred by a contact at a firm that specializes in career transition. From that point, I worked with the recruiter to get a phone screening, then an interview after that. The thing that impressed me the most was the high-speed at which the organization functioned. The size of the teams are small, and the levels of management are sufficient without being cumbersome to deal with. Never a dull moment.

Interview Question – With the challenges that lie ahead, meaning that things might not be as polished as you are used to them being, how do you see yourself in 45 years   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in November 2009.

Interview Details – 1st round interview with HR, 2nd round with Senior member on the hiring team and 3rd round with hiring manager.

Interview Question – The questions are not difficult, just some standard job experience related questions.   Answer Question

Intern - BA Interview

Intern - BA
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in October 2012.

Interview Details – Had a telephonic HR interview (based on profile/resume) and then a technical face to face interview

Reason for Declining – Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACI Worldwide

Worked for ACI Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACI Worldwide interview questions and advice. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by ACI Worldwide employees and interview candidates.