ACI Worldwide

ACI Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Nov 24, 2014
Updated Nov 24, 2014

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Skills and experienced based interview questions. No behavioral and value based questions. No situational based questions. No feedback provided after interview, even though it was offered.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. All questions based on skills set and past experience. No critical thinking, problem solving involved.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Onsite interview.

Try and negotiate well.

Service Desk Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Applied online, got a callback, and came in for an interview. One of the supervisors was on vacation so I had to come back to interview with her.

N/A

Intern Interview

Called On site. Interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing technical was asked. Only resume and projects.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Very impressed with the staff's professionalism, enthusiasm for their work and their people. Interview process was a bit over the top. Five interviews spread out over a month.

Interview Questions
    • I can't really say there was a most difficult or unexpected question. Fairly standard.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

I was referred by a contact at a firm that specializes in career transition. From that point, I worked with the recruiter to get a phone screening, then an interview after that. The thing that impressed me the most was the high-speed at which the organization functioned. The size of the teams are small, and the levels of management are sufficient without being cumbersome to deal with. Never a dull moment.

Interview Questions
    • With the challenges that lie ahead, meaning that things might not be as polished as you are used to them being, how do you see yourself in 45 years   View Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide in December 2012.

Submitted resume at the Career fair and got a phone interview followed by 4 one-one on-site round technical interviews. Interviewers were very nice and helpful. A specific team interviewed me and each of them asked me questions around their work. After that an usual chat with HR about the experience and decision date etc.

Interview Questions
    • All basic questions around Java, database, design and Patterns   Answer Question
    Did negotiated a bit and got the upgraded offer.

Intern - BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ACI Worldwide in October 2012.

Had a telephonic HR interview (based on profile/resume) and then a technical face to face interview

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

First HR performed a cursory interview which included a salary expectation. The interview es 45 mins. Next there was a long phone interview with the hiring mgr. A week or two later there was a personal interview with the hiring mgr and a senior exec. The whole interview process was informal and relaxed. The questions were somewhat situational from past experiences with some work philosophy questions. There were basic Project management questions also.

Interview Questions
    • What do you have to contribute to increase sales or support sales?   Answer Question
    I was offered a salary and sign on bonus. I negociated a higher salary in lieu of the sign on bonus plus 2 more initial days off a year.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ACI Worldwide in July 2011.

Asked the normal interview questions

Interview Questions
    • I was also interviewed by one of the staff to see if I fit the mold of their team. She indicated that things and priorities change, although you are still expected to beat or meet deadlines   View Answer
    Ask for what you want, they are willing if you are what they want and need