ACI Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Skills and experienced based interview questions. No behavioral and value based questions. No situational based questions. No feedback provided after interview, even though it was offered.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. All questions based on skills set and past experience. No critical thinking, problem solving involved.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Onsite interview.

Try and negotiate well.

Service Desk Support Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Applied online, got a callback, and came in for an interview. One of the supervisors was on vacation so I had to come back to interview with her.

N/A

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied online - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in March 2009.

The first few hoops to get through is the HR cycle of Q & A then you will likely work directly with the hiring mgr and up the food chain. Feel free to ask to be able to speak with a direct peer. Be prepared to talk "process" as ACI does not have a "start up" culture and things are very controlled.

Interview Questions
    • What would you expect to make for a salary.   View Answer
    Very little room for salary negotiation but you can tweak the sign on bonus or days off.

Intern Interview

Called On site. Interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing technical was asked. Only resume and projects.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in December 2012.

Submitted resume at the Career fair and got a phone interview followed by 4 one-one on-site round technical interviews. Interviewers were very nice and helpful. A specific team interviewed me and each of them asked me questions around their work. After that an usual chat with HR about the experience and decision date etc.

Interview Questions
    • All basic questions around Java, database, design and Patterns   Answer Question
    Did negotiated a bit and got the upgraded offer.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in July 2011.

Asked the normal interview questions

Interview Questions
    • I was also interviewed by one of the staff to see if I fit the mold of their team. She indicated that things and priorities change, although you are still expected to beat or meet deadlines   View Answer
    Ask for what you want, they are willing if you are what they want and need

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Waltham, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Very impressed with the staff's professionalism, enthusiasm for their work and their people. Interview process was a bit over the top. Five interviews spread out over a month.

Interview Questions
    • I can't really say there was a most difficult or unexpected question. Fairly standard.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ACI Worldwide.

I was referred by a contact at a firm that specializes in career transition. From that point, I worked with the recruiter to get a phone screening, then an interview after that. The thing that impressed me the most was the high-speed at which the organization functioned. The size of the teams are small, and the levels of management are sufficient without being cumbersome to deal with. Never a dull moment.

Interview Questions
    • With the challenges that lie ahead, meaning that things might not be as polished as you are used to them being, how do you see yourself in 45 years   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at ACI Worldwide in November 2009.

1st round interview with HR, 2nd round with Senior member on the hiring team and 3rd round with hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are not difficult, just some standard job experience related questions.   Answer Question

Worked for ACI Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!