ACI Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015
Updated Mar 5, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview

Skills and experienced based interview questions. No behavioral and value based questions. No situational based questions. No feedback provided after interview, even though it was offered.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. All questions based on skills set and past experience. No critical thinking, problem solving involved.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Onsite interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Try and negotiate well.

Service Desk Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide.

Interview

Applied online, got a callback, and came in for an interview. One of the supervisors was on vacation so I had to come back to interview with her.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Intern Interview

Interview

Called On site. Interviewers were friendly.

Interview Questions

• Nothing technical was asked. Only resume and projects.   Answer Question

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide (Redding, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I got response to application in a little under a week, with interview the following day!

This is a very progressive company with an definite eye toward your fit with existing team(s)!

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Very impressed with the staff's professionalism, enthusiasm for their work and their people. Interview process was a bit over the top. Five interviews spread out over a month.

Interview Questions

• I can't really say there was a most difficult or unexpected question. Fairly standard.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ACI Worldwide (Austin, TX).

Interview

I was referred by a contact at a firm that specializes in career transition. From that point, I worked with the recruiter to get a phone screening, then an interview after that. The thing that impressed me the most was the high-speed at which the organization functioned. The size of the teams are small, and the levels of management are sufficient without being cumbersome to deal with. Never a dull moment.

Interview Questions

• With the challenges that lie ahead, meaning that things might not be as polished as you are used to them being, how do you see yourself in 45 years   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide (Charlotte, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume at the Career fair and got a phone interview followed by 4 one-one on-site round technical interviews. Interviewers were very nice and helpful. A specific team interviewed me and each of them asked me questions around their work. After that an usual chat with HR about the experience and decision date etc.

Interview Questions

• All basic questions around Java, database, design and Patterns   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did negotiated a bit and got the upgraded offer.

Intern - BA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at ACI Worldwide (Norcross, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a telephonic HR interview (based on profile/resume) and then a technical face to face interview

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE).

Interview

First HR performed a cursory interview which included a salary expectation. The interview es 45 mins. Next there was a long phone interview with the hiring mgr. A week or two later there was a personal interview with the hiring mgr and a senior exec. The whole interview process was informal and relaxed. The questions were somewhat situational from past experiences with some work philosophy questions. There were basic Project management questions also.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to contribute to increase sales or support sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered a salary and sign on bonus. I negociated a higher salary in lieu of the sign on bonus plus 2 more initial days off a year.