Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at ACI Worldwide
- Software Engineer (7)
- Project Manager (4)
- Manager (3)
- Associate Software Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Client Executive (1)
- Business Systems Analyst (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Dev Manager (1)
- Manager Services (1)
- Intern - BA (1)
- Senior Software Engineer for Dot Net (1)
- Student (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Development Director (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Senior QA Engineer (1)
- Service Desk Support Specialist (1)
- Associate Developer (1)
- Network Technician (1)
- Business Process Analyst (1)
- Aaa (1)
Project Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE).
First HR performed a cursory interview which included a salary expectation. The interview es 45 mins. Next there was a long phone interview with the hiring mgr. A week or two later there was a personal interview with the hiring mgr and a senior exec. The whole interview process was informal and relaxed. The questions were somewhat situational from past experiences with some work philosophy questions. There were basic Project management questions also.
- What do you have to contribute to increase sales or support sales? Answer Question
I was offered a salary and sign on bonus. I negociated a higher salary in lieu of the sign on bonus plus 2 more initial days off a year.
Other Interview Reviews for ACI Worldwide
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2009.
The first few hoops to get through is the HR cycle of Q & A then you will likely work directly with the hiring mgr and up the food chain. Feel free to ask to be able to speak with a direct peer. Be prepared to talk "process" as ACI does not have a "start up" culture and things are very controlled.
- What would you expect to make for a salary. 1 Answer
Very little room for salary negotiation but you can tweak the sign on bonus or days off.
Project Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Timişoara (Romania)) in January 2010.
The hiring process is still on (just begun).
Project Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Cape Town (South Africa)) in March 2009.
internal advert emailed, jobs listed on job portal 2 interviews
- provide a detail overview of a system development project including a system diagram and the respective change implemented as well as the associated risks of making this change Answer Question