ACL Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACL Services

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACL Services.

Saw the ad on their website and applied. Got a call a couple of days later from HR. Had a total of ~3 interveiws. Not all of my references were checked.

Interview Questions
    • None. Nothing really surprised me during the interview.   Answer Question
    Aim high for salary.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ACL Services.

Step1. HR interview (60mins), Step2. Line Mgr interview (20mins), Step3. 30-60-90 with Sales Director and Sales Team Members

Interview Questions
    • Whats the price of the software (A: $1,600 USD Software per user + 24k 2weeks of Services)   View Answer
    Stick to the start wage expectations because pre-IPO they need performers. They will reach that number agreement quickly (2days).

Treasurer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at ACL Services in February 2009.

Recluter contacted me by phone and asked me a few technical questions and then invited me for an interview. The first interview was with my future boss and the recluter, the second interview was with my future boss and the whole finance team, after the second interview i had a finance skills exam and finally i had the last interview outside the company, having a coffee with my future work team to see if I fit in with them.

Interview Questions
    • What do you find most attractive about this position? What seems least attractive about it?   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at ACL Services in June 2009.

interview process was very smooth. HR Phone interview first, and then with a group of people in a week. Interview wasn't very technical, more on finding out what your personality is and what you can do.

Interview Questions
    • How do you implement an automation framework where your QA team is consisted of people with different skillset? Some of them might not have programming skills.   Answer Question

Worked for ACL Services? Contribute to the Community!