ACN

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Customer Service Interview

Director Customer Service

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACN in October 2008.

Interview Details – I initially posted for a job on The Ladders for a customer service director position. I was called by a recruiter and screened. I then had 3 phone interviews; 1) with person who the role would report to (vp), 2) with person who would report to me, 3) executive level coo.

The interviews were very informal and situational in nature. There was not a lot of depth or detail to the interviews and they were not very challenging. Longest most detailed interview was with lowest level person who would report to me. Focus was on leadership style. Discussions with senior leadership focused more on strategy and setting up optimal organizational structure.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   Answer Question
  • What is an optimal structure for a customer service organization, matrixed or direct line of reporting and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotiate additional week of vacation and get three months of housing included in my relocation offer. The company was then flexible to stretch this to 6 months while I searched for housing and supplemented a furnished apartment $2,200/month.

Worked for ACN? Contribute to the Community!