ACN Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2015

2.6

Wireless Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ACN (Concord, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

One of the longest interviews I've had. I was asked 3 pages of questions. Basic technical questions on cell phones and computers. Second page was based on customer service, third page was on personality and likes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't get alone with someone at work, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Wireless Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACN (Concord, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied on Feb 9th, Feb 18th received brief phone interview. Passed and had f2f interview. Was rejected the next day. They sent a rejection email saying I was not qualified the next day. I was WELL over qualified because I applied to the Wireless support agent (call center) and they stuck me in general customer service. The interviewer said i was over qualified and I should be in support or technical support. Crappy HR tactics! Do your RESEARCH on this scam marketing company before you apply. They charge you $500 start up fee for marketing but takes you months to make it back. They capitalize off of stupid people. HORRID..

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ACN.

Interview

Was initially called via HR rep. Then a follow up with the Hiring Manager. All went well until I was then asked to come onsite to meet the team, which basically involved me on 1 end of the table, and 3 others on the team at the other. Each of them had 10-15 minutes to drill me with technical questions as everyone watched including the hiring manager. This was fairly uncomfortable and unreasonable I believe. Not to mention one of the team members was very arrogant and incorrect in his assumptions.

Interview Questions

• I dont recall any specifics, but it ranged from Exchange administration to VMware, to Altiris.   Answer Question

Independent Business Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ACN (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2011.

Interview

There isn't one. You pay the annual business license fee.

Interview Questions

• Can you afford the license fee today?   1 Answer

Wireless Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACN (Concord, NC) in January 2011.

Interview

It sucks, they need those seats filled! A lot of elementary questions were asked ..
    "Tell me about a time", "what are the operating systems". They should be finding out whose equipped degree wise to speak with idiots.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ACN (Concord, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

The questions asked didn't seem to be really thought out. They just asked the basic questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told when training started and what the salary is.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ACN (Reston, VA) in September 2009.

Interview

There were 3 interviews, a preliminary phone interview which was just a getting to know you interview, the second was tougher, via phone and was extremely behavioral based, the third interview was in person, a day long and consisted of multiple, rotating interviewers asking many behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you positively contributed to a team, or when you helped a team overcome a challenge. (Not positive of the exact question, it was while ago but it was related to helping a team which was struggling achieve a goal)   Answer Question

Workforce Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ACN in September 2008.

Interview

Very friendly and professional. The best and toughest interview I have had to date. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your boss and how did you handle it? What is your greatest weakness? What is your greatest strength? How did you handle an irate customer? How did you handle an irate coworker?

Interview Questions

• Tell me your greatest weakness?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a boss?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple and straight forward.

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ACN (Concord, NC) in September 2008.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by the HR department to schedule a phone interview. This was a prescreening interveiw and i was given a good overview of the company and some hints on preparing for an interview with the hiring manager. It took 4 weeks to schedule the second interview which was at the corporate offices with the hiring manager. The interview lasted around an hour and was followed up 3 weeks later with a second interview. This consisted of one on one interviews with the CFO of International Operations, the CFO of North American operations and the VP of Finance. Two weeks later, an offer was made and was accepted the next week.
    They have great benefits and a good business plan. Very laid back work environment. The company is filled with hardworking and intelligent people, but there is an overwellming feeling of instability in the longivity of emloyment because of the large amount of turnover in upper level management.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your management style.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The only thing that I was able to negotiate was salary. The rest of the package was very acceptable.

Web Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACN in March 2007.

Interview

Was contacted for position. Contacted by phone, interviewed once in person and then with a small group of related employees. Management asked questions about accomplishments, skills, problem solving. Employee group asked about working as a team, skills, experiences.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Negotiate for what you want going in the door.