ACN

Relevance Date Difficulty

Independent Business Owner Interview

Independent Business Owner
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at ACN in September 2011.

Interview Details – There isn't one. You pay the annual business license fee.

Interview Question – Can you afford the license fee today?   Answer Question

IT Systems Administrator Interview

IT Systems Administrator

I applied online and interviewed at ACN.

Interview Details – Was initially called via HR rep. Then a follow up with the Hiring Manager. All went well until I was then asked to come onsite to meet the team, which basically involved me on 1 end of the table, and 3 others on the team at the other. Each of them had 10-15 minutes to drill me with technical questions as everyone watched including the hiring manager. This was fairly uncomfortable and unreasonable I believe. Not to mention one of the team members was very arrogant and incorrect in his assumptions.

Interview Question – I dont recall any specifics, but it ranged from Exchange administration to VMware, to Altiris.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Concord, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ACN in June 2010.

Interview Details – The questions asked didn't seem to be really thought out. They just asked the basic questions.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was told when training started and what the salary is.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Reston, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACN in September 2009.

Interview Details – There were 3 interviews, a preliminary phone interview which was just a getting to know you interview, the second was tougher, via phone and was extremely behavioral based, the third interview was in person, a day long and consisted of multiple, rotating interviewers asking many behavioral based questions.

Interview Question – Name a time where you positively contributed to a team, or when you helped a team overcome a challenge. (Not positive of the exact question, it was while ago but it was related to helping a team which was struggling achieve a goal)   Answer Question

Web Interview

Web

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACN in March 2007.

Interview Details – Was contacted for position. Contacted by phone, interviewed once in person and then with a small group of related employees. Management asked questions about accomplishments, skills, problem solving. Employee group asked about working as a team, skills, experiences.

Interview Question – What strength do you bring to a team?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. Negotiate for what you want going in the door.

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Senior Finance Manager
Concord, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at ACN in September 2008.

Interview Details – After applying online, I was contacted by the HR department to schedule a phone interview. This was a prescreening interveiw and i was given a good overview of the company and some hints on preparing for an interview with the hiring manager. It took 4 weeks to schedule the second interview which was at the corporate offices with the hiring manager. The interview lasted around an hour and was followed up 3 weeks later with a second interview. This consisted of one on one interviews with the CFO of International Operations, the CFO of North American operations and the VP of Finance. Two weeks later, an offer was made and was accepted the next week.
They have great benefits and a good business plan. Very laid back work environment. The company is filled with hardworking and intelligent people, but there is an overwellming feeling of instability in the longivity of emloyment because of the large amount of turnover in upper level management.

Interview Question – Tell me about your management style.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The only thing that I was able to negotiate was salary. The rest of the package was very acceptable.

Workforce Management Analyst Interview

Workforce Management Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ACN in September 2008.

Interview Details – Very friendly and professional. The best and toughest interview I have had to date. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your boss and how did you handle it? What is your greatest weakness? What is your greatest strength? How did you handle an irate customer? How did you handle an irate coworker?

Interview Questions

• Tell me your greatest weakness?   View Answer
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a boss?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Simple and straight forward.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACN in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview consisted in two telephone conversations, in case the applicant lives abroad, first step is just basic questions, on the salary you expect, if you're willing to move abroad and the scheduling of the actual interview.
The interview consist of 30 minutes, based on the resume they ask questions of your previous work experience, like what was the most difficult situation you faced and how did you solve it. You'll be asked to describe the workflow of a typical working day.
Name one of your strengths and weaknesses, also describe why do you think this would be the ideal position for you.
Lastly: where do you see yourself in two years?

Interview Question – There wasn't really a hard question related to this position. Maybe finding a good example for a difficult situation and how did you solve it is not that easy in the wave of the moment, but if you are prepared for these kind of questions it is not big deal.   View Answer

Integration Specialist Interview

Integration Specialist

I applied through other source and interviewed at ACN.

Interview Details – Outsourced from previous employee : I was not given an interview. ACN decided they needed technical staff, so I was taken. I found that they actually didn't need my skills, anyway, so I had to retrain in an area that I didn't enjoy. They weren't bothered, I was just a resource.

Interview Question – They didn't give me an interview:I was just hired.   Answer Question

Human Resources Representative Interview

Human Resources Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ACN.

Interview Details – Was contacted via email by HR Director to set-up a phone screen. Set-up the phone screen for the same week. Was called by HR Director and asked about experience. She went over the role and the expectations. Very basic questions about experience and what you are looking for in a new position.

Interview Question – Pretty easy and laid back interview.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACN interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by ACN employees and interview candidates.