ACN Interview Questions

2.6

Independent Business Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at ACN in September 2011.

There isn't one. You pay the annual business license fee.

IT Systems Administrator Interview

I applied online - interviewed at ACN.

Was initially called via HR rep. Then a follow up with the Hiring Manager. All went well until I was then asked to come onsite to meet the team, which basically involved me on 1 end of the table, and 3 others on the team at the other. Each of them had 10-15 minutes to drill me with technical questions as everyone watched including the hiring manager. This was fairly uncomfortable and unreasonable I believe. Not to mention one of the team members was very arrogant and incorrect in his assumptions.

Interview Questions
    • I dont recall any specifics, but it ranged from Exchange administration to VMware, to Altiris.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ACN in June 2010.

The questions asked didn't seem to be really thought out. They just asked the basic questions.

Interview Questions
    I was told when training started and what the salary is.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ACN in September 2009.

There were 3 interviews, a preliminary phone interview which was just a getting to know you interview, the second was tougher, via phone and was extremely behavioral based, the third interview was in person, a day long and consisted of multiple, rotating interviewers asking many behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you positively contributed to a team, or when you helped a team overcome a challenge. (Not positive of the exact question, it was while ago but it was related to helping a team which was struggling achieve a goal)   Answer Question

Web Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACN in March 2007.

Was contacted for position. Contacted by phone, interviewed once in person and then with a small group of related employees. Management asked questions about accomplishments, skills, problem solving. Employee group asked about working as a team, skills, experiences.

Interview Questions
    Yes. Negotiate for what you want going in the door.

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Concord, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at ACN in September 2008.

After applying online, I was contacted by the HR department to schedule a phone interview. This was a prescreening interveiw and i was given a good overview of the company and some hints on preparing for an interview with the hiring manager. It took 4 weeks to schedule the second interview which was at the corporate offices with the hiring manager. The interview lasted around an hour and was followed up 3 weeks later with a second interview. This consisted of one on one interviews with the CFO of International Operations, the CFO of North American operations and the VP of Finance. Two weeks later, an offer was made and was accepted the next week.
    They have great benefits and a good business plan. Very laid back work environment. The company is filled with hardworking and intelligent people, but there is an overwellming feeling of instability in the longivity of emloyment because of the large amount of turnover in upper level management.

Interview Questions
    The only thing that I was able to negotiate was salary. The rest of the package was very acceptable.

Workforce Management Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at ACN in September 2008.

Very friendly and professional. The best and toughest interview I have had to date. Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with your boss and how did you handle it? What is your greatest weakness? What is your greatest strength? How did you handle an irate customer? How did you handle an irate coworker?

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your greatest weakness?   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a boss?   View Answer
    Simple and straight forward.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wrocław (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACN in February 2013.

The interview consisted in two telephone conversations, in case the applicant lives abroad, first step is just basic questions, on the salary you expect, if you're willing to move abroad and the scheduling of the actual interview.
    The interview consist of 30 minutes, based on the resume they ask questions of your previous work experience, like what was the most difficult situation you faced and how did you solve it. You'll be asked to describe the workflow of a typical working day.
    Name one of your strengths and weaknesses, also describe why do you think this would be the ideal position for you.
    Lastly: where do you see yourself in two years?

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't really a hard question related to this position. Maybe finding a good example for a difficult situation and how did you solve it is not that easy in the wave of the moment, but if you are prepared for these kind of questions it is not big deal.   View Answer

Integration Specialist Interview

I applied through other source - interviewed at ACN.

Outsourced from previous employee : I was not given an interview. ACN decided they needed technical staff, so I was taken. I found that they actually didn't need my skills, anyway, so I had to retrain in an area that I didn't enjoy. They weren't bothered, I was just a resource.

Human Resources Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at ACN.

Was contacted via email by HR Director to set-up a phone screen. Set-up the phone screen for the same week. Was called by HR Director and asked about experience. She went over the role and the expectations. Very basic questions about experience and what you are looking for in a new position.

Interview Questions

Worked for ACN? Contribute to the Community!