ACNielsen Interview Questions

2.4

Gradute Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ACNielsen (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

The interview for the graduate program consists of three interviews: the first one with the junior HR to get to know each other: they will also test some of your basic math and business knowledge, but nothing too difficult. The second interview with the manager of the team to get to know you and see if you fit there and what you can bring to the team, and finally an interview with the HR director to finalize the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult: show commitment and passion for the job!   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ACNielsen (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was called by a staffing agency and invited to an interview with an HR from this agency. She asked about my qualifications, was very interested in various data analyzing techniques. After that I was invited to an interview at ACNielsen. I completed the IQ test with almost 100% result and proceeded to the interview with a manager. He questioned my intention to work on this position and then explained the content of work which happened to be very monotonous, consisting mainly of manually checking a database for errors. I don't know why they want an educated guy to do the job. Great many of questions whether I find this work boring enough. The manager seemed incompetent to me. Got no call.

Interview Questions

• you've got two boxes of identical pills: A and B. You have to take 1 A and 1 B and only 1 A and 1 B daily. You have mixed 2A's and 1B occasionally, what would you do?   1 Answer

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ACNielsen (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in January 2010.

Interview

So far I have only been to their first interview. It was purely a get to know interview with their HR manager. The lady was very professional and was interested in my previous experience in the field. Common questions were asked about why I quit previous jobs and how do I see myself in ACNielsen. Unforunately, I was not invited to a second interviw, but as far as I understand it was going to be a skills test and there is also a presentation somewhere along the way.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about expected salary on the first interview. It was a bit too early I think.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at ACNielsen in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very standard. First came the fit and personality questions. Next came the why we should hire you and why you are leaving your current company. After the basics they went into my skill set and my experience. They asked me to explain a specific project and my contribution to that project.

Interview Questions

• What type of volume forecasting methods are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at ACNielsen in August 2008.

Interview

Standard set of questions were asked. Asked to write a summary about selling a soap and some aptitude test. Overall it was ok. Till now I dont know why I was not chosen, though everyone who interviewed me expressed interest.