ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)
www.grupoacs.com Madrid, Spain 5000+ Employees

ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) Financial Aid Officer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Aid Officer Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a one and done interview. I had a interview with two people. It lasted about forty minutes and consisted of a lot of questions about my work history. They asked my work values and work ethic and you basic interview questions which consisted of many questions and wait more questions and I am thinking wow ole wow why so many questions. Also, you have to be willing to work lots of overtime and if you do not want to work overtime they get mad and say no job.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) Financial Aid Officer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) employees and interview candidates.