ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)

www.grupoacs.com

ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Call Center Representative Interview

Call Center Representative
Lexington, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in November 2009.

Interview Details – I went in and right away I was given a paper application to fill out. After this I was taken to a room where I was asked some general employment questions. I then was takn to a room where, using a computer, my listening, typing, and technical skills were tested. As I passed those I was taken to a supervisor who finished up the interview. I was then provided a paper for the rug testing that had to be done within one day.

Interview Question – How well can you handle helping many people on a variety of issues on a daily basis.   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Instructional Designer
Fairbanks, AK

The process took 5 days - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in July 2010.

Interview Details – It was rather straightforward. They asked me about the company told me what the job was and asked me questions about the systematic instructional design process. They were really upfront about the project and the expected outcomes.

Interview Question – Explain what the instructional design process entails at a specific stage?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The location was to remote and the climate to foreign. I had to take into account that I would really not be in the US and the climate was so different that it might affect my work performance.

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Kent, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in August 2008.

Interview Details – 20 minute phone interview, after which i was offered the job

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Federal Way, WA

The process took a day - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in October 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for customer care assistant with ACS and passed the first interview and the one on one interview. I was disappointed that the actual assessments during training was hard to pass and the supervisors were very fast talkers. This job is not meant for everybody as there is lot of knowledge to be consumed.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you?   View Answer
  • If I had ten people around me what would they all say about you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a fixed salary and there is no problem during the first skill test and interview with supervisor. The problem starts when you are in training then you do not know what you jumped into.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer

The process took 2 days - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in September 2008.

Interview Details – there were many questions about various technologies. there was quite a bit of general discussion trying to feel out my personality traits. i did have to perform a small code task on the spot. i was asked several questions about how would i handle certain situations. i was also asked about how i would handle conflicts and issues with management. overall, it was a fairly straightforward interview. it was about what i would have expected for the type of position i was interviewing for.

Interview Question – would you explain the benefits of indexing a relational database, describe which types are available, and why would you use each?   Answer Question

Systems Development Senior Specialist Interview

Systems Development Senior Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in June 2008.

Interview Details – people, office, and work culture was very inviting

Interview Question – how do you handle peers who don't understand even after explaing many times   Answer Question

Financial Aid Officer Interview

Financial Aid Officer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in February 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was a one and done interview. I had a interview with two people. It lasted about forty minutes and consisted of a lot of questions about my work history. They asked my work values and work ethic and you basic interview questions which consisted of many questions and wait more questions and I am thinking wow ole wow why so many questions. Also, you have to be willing to work lots of overtime and if you do not want to work overtime they get mad and say no job.

Interview Questions

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

Senior Storage Engineer
Buenos Aires (Argentina)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in May 2010.

Interview Details – HR called from Mexico to begin the interview process. After some questions about my actual income and position they explained me about the position they were offering. At the begining they were looking for people to realocate to another city in Argentina (800km from Buenos Aires). I rejected the offer.
After 2 months they called back offering the option of working from home based in Buenos Aires (where they don't have offices).
There was a techinical interview with a Manager on Europe (by phone, in english). It was a very good interview, with lot of technical questions.
After that they requested to perform a health test before doing the show offer.
After the health test results they sent me the Job Offer and give me 48hs to decide.

Interview Question – Detail the steps required to migrate a host from two different storage arrays by using storage virtualization device (SVC).   View Answer

Reason for Declining – My current employee offer back to retain me

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in April 2009.

Interview Details – It was an interview that consisted with meeting everyone in the department

Interview Question – Describe prior technical skills   Answer Question

HSE Construction Manager Interview

HSE Construction Manager
Madrid (Spain)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) in April 2009.

Interview Details – PhonE communication. Informal Interview a coffe shop (far from office).

Interview Question – What salary do you expect for this position?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not sure about future of the position

Worked for ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios)? Contribute to the Community!