ACS International Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACS International

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ACS International (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

I met with a two program managers. It was hard to be enthusiastic about the position as they had difficulty describing the role, day to day activities. Although they were very nice and it was a pleasant experience, the lack of knowledge concerning the position actually gave me more of an edge in the questioning. All in all I believe it would be a good company to work.

Interview Questions

• Actually not a question an explanation about the position.   1 Answer
    • Tell me the experience of your last position.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ACS International (Cary, NC) in January 2010.

Interview

The online application was longer than I expected and quite detailed, but that was fine until I realized they never received my application due to system error. I completed it again, they called and gave me a phone interview then emailed additional interview questions for me to answer and email. Called me in for a computer listening and skill test, then I proceeded to the 3-person panel interview. Then proceeded to answer background questions on a computer and was hired. Once I began the training phase, I and many others discovered we had been placed in positions we had not applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult work situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was told that pay rates were non-negotiable.

Customer Care Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ACS International (Houston, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

You go to the office to interview and apply online. You are tested intially (typing/customer service skills measured). If you pass the test, you are scheduled to interview. Once you interview a 2nd time an offer is made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The wage is not negotiable, and you are switched to a different pay system after hire. The new pay system can drop your pay and is subject to a variety of variables (i.e. sales, absenteism, call duration, transfer %, etc) that you have to manipulate if you value your income over doing your job well. I would advise someone to stay away from this place unless there is nothing else available.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at ACS International (Baltimore, MD) in January 2009.

Interview

The initial interview was a phone one ..it last for few minutes but was more technical but at the same time , I was able to make afterrall

Customer Care Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ACS International in June 2011.

Interview

Applied online, took assessment online, received a email for an interview date and a time. Got there half an hour early, I've waited almost 3 hours just to find out they are goning to set up another day (3 days later) for a interview. Show up 3 days later, waited another hour before interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked me if I know anything about company   1 Answer
    • Where would I be after 5 yrs later   1 Answer

After I got laid off from a previous employment after 4 years, I was really looking for any kind of job, but...this company is not IT. It seems office was very buzy rather not very organized, people are just running around like chicken with head cut off.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ACS International in April 2011.

Interview

Numerous phone calls

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at ACS International in June 2009.

Interview

Most of the interview is on tech. Starting first with projects, then purely on technical.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on my first project which was done several years back.   Answer Question