ACS International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Management Interview

Project Management
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACS International in November 2011.

Interview Details – I met with a two program managers. It was hard to be enthusiastic about the position as they had difficulty describing the role, day to day activities. Although they were very nice and it was a pleasant experience, the lack of knowledge concerning the position actually gave me more of an edge in the questioning. All in all I believe it would be a good company to work.

Interview Questions

• Actually not a question an explanation about the position.   View Answer
  • Tell me the experience of your last position.   View Answer

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Cary, NC

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ACS International in January 2010.

Interview Details – The online application was longer than I expected and quite detailed, but that was fine until I realized they never received my application due to system error. I completed it again, they called and gave me a phone interview then emailed additional interview questions for me to answer and email. Called me in for a computer listening and skill test, then I proceeded to the 3-person panel interview. Then proceeded to answer background questions on a computer and was hired. Once I began the training phase, I and many others discovered we had been placed in positions we had not applied for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a difficult work situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was told that pay rates were non-negotiable.

Very Easy Interview

Technical Interview

Technical
Baltimore, MD

The process took 1 week - interviewed at ACS International in January 2009.

Interview Details – The initial interview was a phone one ..it last for few minutes but was more technical but at the same time , I was able to make afterrall

Customer Care Agent Interview

Customer Care Agent
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ACS International in August 2009.

Interview Details – You go to the office to interview and apply online. You are tested intially (typing/customer service skills measured). If you pass the test, you are scheduled to interview. Once you interview a 2nd time an offer is made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The wage is not negotiable, and you are switched to a different pay system after hire. The new pay system can drop your pay and is subject to a variety of variables (i.e. sales, absenteism, call duration, transfer %, etc) that you have to manipulate if you value your income over doing your job well. I would advise someone to stay away from this place unless there is nothing else available.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ACS International in April 2011.

Interview Details – Numerous phone calls

Interview Question – Describe your expierence with call center expansion   Answer Question

Customer Care Agent Interview

Customer Care Agent

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ACS International in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online, took assessment online, received a email for an interview date and a time.
Got there half an hour early, I've waited almost 3 hours just to find out they are goning to set up another day (3 days later) for a interview. Show up 3 days later, waited another hour before interview.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – After I got laid off from a previous employment after 4 years, I was really looking for any kind of job, but...this company is not IT. It seems office was very buzy rather not very organized, people are just running around like chicken with head cut off.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 days - interviewed at ACS International in June 2009.

Interview Details – Most of the interview is on tech. Starting first with projects, then purely on technical.

Interview Question – They asked questions on my first project which was done several years back.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ACS International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ACS International interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by ACS International employees and interview candidates.