ADC Telecommunications

www.adc.com

ADC Telecommunications Business Development Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Manager Interview

Business Development Manager
Tustin, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADC Telecommunications.

Interview Details – Excellent interview process with PairGain Technologies which was later acquired by ADC Telecommunications. Great offices and staff in Southern CA. Very professional. Even the CEO came in for a 5 minute discussion. After acquisition by ADC Telecommunication, observed high leve of professionalism in ADC's staff in Minneapolis during visits.

Interview Question – Would you ever lie to a customer? I will never forget that question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very professional. With some give and take. I didn't get everything I asked for but they made up with different rewards.

Worked for ADC Telecommunications? Contribute to the Community!