ADCO

ADCO Interview Questions

2.6

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ADCO in December 2013.

very long hiring process in cluding security clearance. Though the interview and selection process was very quick but the attestation of the documents and the security clearance was a very hectic process that took almost half an year.

Interview Questions
    • How to model the aquifer and explain the analytical and numerical aquifer modeling techniques   Answer Question
    very quick

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADCO in November 2013.

I received a call from a Recruitment Consultant, who saw my profile on Naukrigulf.com and discussed the details of my CV and told me that they are forwarding the resume to ADCO for consideration. After a week time, I received a mail that mentioned that I have been shortlisted and the Interview date and time. Those who were outside UAE were provide Visa and Air ticket to attend the interview.

On the date of interview, though i reached the Venue on time, there was a mess out of huge number of Candidates. I had to use my local experience in getting my turn fast.

Interview Questions
    • The interview panel consisted of 7 people from different team. It took 30 minutes to explain my experience and what I am current playing in the present organization.

At the end of the interview they mentioned to me that they were looking for a person with .NET background and analytically skill. Since programming in .net was not my current job description, I was not selected.

View Answer

Field Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeksinterviewed at ADCO.

Had a telephonic interview. 4 people including the Team Leader of my division was in the interview board.Interviewers lacked the Technical Expertise or Field Experience and as a result was very easy for me. Just asked some very basic questions.

no negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADCO in June 2011.

Good and well structured interview process and all inclusive , full board hotel accommodation was provided. Interview result was known on the same day. The negotiation for salary and benefit was done immediately and the revised offer letetr was prepared within 10 minutes.The medical check-up for the successful candidate was done on the following day.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ADCO in September 2010.

Hired based on recommendation.

Interview Questions
    • Hired based on recommendation so I was not asked any unexpected question.   Answer Question