ADESA

12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ADESA.

Interview Details – very easy interview. I was surprised that they didnt ask more questions about my sales background and education. It seemed as though all they needed to know was that I had reliable transportation

Interview Question – no questions were difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst

Interviewed at ADESA

Interview Details – Straight forward with two in person interviews. Mainly just wanted to know if you were comfortable handling the software they used and were used to handling multiple projects at once.

Interview Question – They didn't really ask any " got you" type questions.   Answer Question

Arbitration Administrator/Manager Interview

Arbitration Administrator/Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ADESA in September 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online after recently relocating to the area and received a phone interview almost immediately after submitting my resume and was asked to come in the following morning for a 1 on 1,all of the parties were on time and the Q&A went very smoothly with the normal questions asked some job related and some character questions but for me none were difficult to answer due just being relaxed and very honest with my responses

Negotiation Details – not too difficult as i have done the research for the position and asked for a fair compensation package that we mutually agreed on and to sweeten the deal they threw in a lifetime supply of sugar packets from the cafeteria to which i could upgrade and add a coffee or tea to compliment my free sugar packets

Driver Interview

Driver
Clayton, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ADESA.

Interview Details – Well first of all, the man I was supposed to be interviewed by wasn't present at the appointed time. Instead I waited for awhile and another supervisor decided to interview me. The initial interviewer called later and set up another appointment, process was long and drawn out for no apparent reason.

Interview Question – Not really a hard interview, just straight forward questions about myself.   Answer Question

Driver Interview

Driver
Moody, AL

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at ADESA in October 2012.

Interview Details – Took over two months to get hired in. Very long and drawn out process, should have known by that what type of company I was looking to hire into!

Interview Question – Can you get along with old gossiping people???   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NONE

Dealer Sales and Service Manager Interview

Dealer Sales and Service Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at ADESA.

Interview Details – Really just two meetings. One was a formal interview with standard questions. The second meeting was salary negotiation.

Negotiation Details – The seem to have a ceiling, but I negotiated about another 10,000 in salary and commissions. They didn't seen too happy, but they paid it.

Accountant Interview

Accountant
Carmel, IN

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at ADESA in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email from an accounting manager to come in for an interview. The first interviews was with the 2 accounting managers. The 2nd that I returned for was with the Finance Director and HR. I did not get the position, but I am very insulted that for me to be one of the final candidates and after taking time away from my current job to interview, I was never contacted to be informed that I was not chosen.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Programmer Analyst

Interviewed at ADESA

Interview Details – basic java stuff and sql.

Interview Question – hibernate questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried negation but the HR didn't budge.

Security Interview

Security
Mercer, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at ADESA in November 2010.

Interview Details – Two people interviewed me it took about 30 minuites. I accepted the job although its about half of what I need. I like working there the people are nice to work with and the company is making steady improvements. I am looking for other ways earn more.

Negotiation Details – I did not negoticate

Account Admind Interview

Account Admind

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at ADESA.

Interview Details – Interviews vary by manager . prepare to meet with Assistant General Manager and General Manager

Interview Question – Dealing with Car dealers can be difficult, They are not always the most courteous even when you are trying to help them with a problem. How do you handle your self in high stress situations with customers who are being quite difficult and possibly escalated?   Answer Question

Worked for ADESA? Contribute to the Community!