ADEX

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADEX

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilliard, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hilliard, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADEX in November 2012.

ADEX interviewed me and had me fill out an application with them then presented me to Verizon Wireless for a position as a Contract Recruiter at Verizon Hilliard, Ohio.

Interview Questions
    • Never got response from ADEX after they presented me to Verizon. No follow through.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADEX in September 2012.

Application written and submitted with your CV and credentials.
    Work experience vital and reason for your leaving your former job.

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADEX in January 2012.

It was a nice experience. My Executive Director along with Director and Manager of HR was there in the Interview panel. they asked me why i want to start my career as a Electrical Engineer. Why not in telecom companies. then they asked me about the course i had done on my B.Sc level. asked me some tactical questions too. they were very friendly that time and also was impressed through my answers. I think that helped me for getting the job easily. Later my MD also took an interview. but it was not a technical one.

Interview Questions
    • Why this Company ? Why not others ?   View Answer
    • If you want to change your line, say for example: you are an engineer but you have applied for micro-finance program in NGO's. Then they may ask " Why you want to switch ?"   View Answer