ADEX Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADEX

Contract Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADEX (Hilliard, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

ADEX interviewed me and had me fill out an application with them then presented me to Verizon Wireless for a position as a Contract Recruiter at Verizon Hilliard, Ohio.

Interview Questions

• Never got response from ADEX after they presented me to Verizon. No follow through.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADEX (Lagos (Nigeria)) in September 2012.

Interview

Application written and submitted with your CV and credentials.
    Work experience vital and reason for your leaving your former job.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your former job?   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dhaka (Bangladesh)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ADEX (Dhaka (Bangladesh)) in January 2012.

Interview

It was a nice experience. My Executive Director along with Director and Manager of HR was there in the Interview panel. they asked me why i want to start my career as a Electrical Engineer. Why not in telecom companies. then they asked me about the course i had done on my B.Sc level. asked me some tactical questions too. they were very friendly that time and also was impressed through my answers. I think that helped me for getting the job easily. Later my MD also took an interview. but it was not a technical one.

Interview Questions

• Why this Company ? Why not others ?   1 Answer
    • If you want to change your line, say for example: you are an engineer but you have applied for micro-finance program in NGO's. Then they may ask " Why you want to switch ?"   1 Answer