ADM Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

Met at a career fair. Was set up for an interview the next day. Interview was relaxed, pretty standard questions about strengths/weaknesses, career goals. Made it to next round of interviews at corporate. It was a group interview type process which was pretty intimidating

Other Interview Reviews for ADM

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Overland Park, KS
    Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at ADM in October 2009.

They gave an interview without hesitation. The company's recruiters did not seem excited about being there. It was a less than appealing interview. I was left not wanting to apply.

Interview Questions
    • What accounting class did you have the hardest time with?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at ADM in September 2011.

A lot of general questions were asked. It was pretty easy and standard

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • When have you had competing demands on your time and how did you handle them?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ADM in March 2010.

I had a phone interview that lasted 45 minutes in which I was asked about 30 questions that focused on very specific skills and experiences. The questions ranged over several different disciplines from accounting skills to project management skills to IT skills, to finance skills. After a week, I was told they wanted to interview me in person, and we agreed on a day in about a week and a half. I was told how the day would be scheduled and I would be sent the specific travel arrangements. Two days before I was to be there, they called to say that they could not get all of their people together on that day that they needed to reschedule it to the following week. I was called two days later to say that they were having trouble finding a flight (from a top 20 airport). At the end of that week, I was sent a generic email saying all positions were filled.

Interview Questions

Worked for ADM? Contribute to the Community!