ADM

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant

Interviewed at ADM

Interview Details – Met at a career fair. Was set up for an interview the next day. Interview was relaxed, pretty standard questions about strengths/weaknesses, career goals. Made it to next round of interviews at corporate. It was a group interview type process which was pretty intimidating

Accounting Interview

Accounting
Overland Park, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at ADM in October 2009.

Interview Details – They gave an interview without hesitation. The company's recruiters did not seem excited about being there. It was a less than appealing interview. I was left not wanting to apply.

Interview Question – What accounting class did you have the hardest time with?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ADM in September 2011.

Interview Details – A lot of general questions were asked. It was pretty easy and standard

Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at ADM in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview that lasted 45 minutes in which I was asked about 30 questions that focused on very specific skills and experiences. The questions ranged over several different disciplines from accounting skills to project management skills to IT skills, to finance skills. After a week, I was told they wanted to interview me in person, and we agreed on a day in about a week and a half. I was told how the day would be scheduled and I would be sent the specific travel arrangements. Two days before I was to be there, they called to say that they could not get all of their people together on that day that they needed to reschedule it to the following week. I was called two days later to say that they were having trouble finding a flight (from a top 20 airport). At the end of that week, I was sent a generic email saying all positions were filled.

Interview Question – Do you have experience with data validation?   Answer Question

Worked for ADM? Contribute to the Community!