ADM

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Accounting Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ADM in February 2008.

My interview(s) consisted of four back-to-back interviews with various people with whom the position would interact. The interview with the actual hiring manager - the person to whom the position reported - was the longest and consisted of a three person panel interview and a presentation that I was required to give. I was taken to lunch with the stated purpose of allowing me some unstructured time to ask questions in a more casual atmosphere but applicants be warned - this is just as important a phase of the interview process as the formal, resume' examining or behavioral based grilling you experienced in the office. Many promising candidates have scuttled their chances with an unguarded remark about a former boss or workplace over the "friendly" bowl of soup. This is where you will be scrutinized for your ability to fit in with the group and your behavior in this venue is critical to your success.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you were confronted by a difficult or hostile co-worker and how you handled it and the outcome.   Answer Question
  • Describe how you manage an important project without compromising other competing priorities.   Answer Question