ADM

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Decatur, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADM in August 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by breakfast with HR and on site with several team members. Very friendly and welcoming, a good working environment and team.

Interview Question – Asked about experience outside my expertise   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were very open to negotiating aftger I recieved the offer.

Erith, England (UK)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADM in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview 1: Interview with the Engineering Manager via video conference

Interview 2: Interview with Plant Manager and HR Manager at site, written personality test

There was no feedback after interview 2 except that I was not selected, even though the initial feedback was very poisitive.

Interview Question – Two page long personality test   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADM in March 2010.

Interview Details – Simple phone interview and then an invitation to the plant for a general tour and three other interviews with upper level management on location. Two of the interviews were one on one, and the other was a two on one interview. The interviewing process was relatively laid back where they tried to get a feel for the fit between me and the position. Decision was made over the course of the next month, when I was informed via email.

Interview Question – No very tough questions, just come prepared for open ended questions. Anticipate and make sure you know what you want to say.   Answer Question

Worked for ADM? Contribute to the Community!