ADM

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering
Decatur, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADM in August 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by breakfast with HR and on site with several team members. Very friendly and welcoming, a good working environment and team.

Interview Question – Asked about experience outside my expertise   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They were very open to negotiating aftger I recieved the offer.

Erith, England (UK)

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at ADM in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview 1: Interview with the Engineering Manager via video conference

Interview 2: Interview with Plant Manager and HR Manager at site, written personality test

There was no feedback after interview 2 except that I was not selected, even though the initial feedback was very poisitive.

Interview Question – Two page long personality test   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ADM in March 2010.

Interview Details – Simple phone interview and then an invitation to the plant for a general tour and three other interviews with upper level management on location. Two of the interviews were one on one, and the other was a two on one interview. The interviewing process was relatively laid back where they tried to get a feel for the fit between me and the position. Decision was made over the course of the next month, when I was informed via email.

Interview Question – No very tough questions, just come prepared for open ended questions. Anticipate and make sure you know what you want to say.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADM

Worked for ADM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ADM Engineering interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ADM employees and interview candidates.