ADM Information Technology Support Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Information Technology Support Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADM in April 2009.

The recruiter came to our campus and reached out to the students. I made an appointment and the interviewer showed up right on time and was prepared. One of the questions pertained to conflict resolution. She even answered some questions which I had about the company and gave me sincere feedback on my performance later when I requested it. While I did not begin my career with this company, I was impressed with the way that the interviewer represented their organization. Do your homework on the organization prior to interview and have questions ready for them... they will ask and desire this.

Interview Questions
  • Safety in the workplace and a time when it wasn't being followed.   Answer Question
  • Conflict with fellow employee and steps taken to achieve a resolution.   Answer Question