ADM Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.9

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ADM.

Initial interview was after a college career fair. I was offered a second interview in a few weeks. They will fly me to Decatur, Illinois for that and pay for my housing/food/etc. The interview was not very hard, pretty much the typical questions you would expect. Get to know you questions.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral... What is your weakness, what can you bring to the table for the company that others cannot, what do you know about the company, etc.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Met them at a career fair for school and got scheduled for an interview the next day. Basic interview questions such as strengths, weaknesses, why are you interested in this position, and how far away are you willing to relocate? They got back with an answer of what the next step would be within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time you were the leader of a project and how did it work out?   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Leadership Development Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ADM in October 2014.

I went to the career fair and got scheduled an interview the next day. The interview was not exactly behavioral. I just talked a lot about ADM and about what I can/want do for ADM.

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ADM in September 2014.

I was given a next day interview after a career fair. The interview panel was very friendly and said they used a very similar list of questions as their full-time job interviews. I am still waiting to hear back from the company. A lot of standard interview questions and a couple tricky ones mixed in.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a safety regulation that made absolutely no sense to you.   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Pleasing with good questions. A very relaxed interview with very few unexpected questions. Water was offered. they asked about my present, and future plans with company. Again very relaxed interview.

Internal Audit Interview

Took a long time to get an interview and when i did the process was extrememly long and drawn out. I felt it was very formal, uncomfortable, and up tight. I did not find management there to be understanding about anything outside of work like family or health situations. They did not treat employees well and always made them feel like they were far beneath the management

Business Analyst Interview

interviewed at ADM in June 2014.

Applied online and received an phone interview within a week. Phone interview with a project group leader and HR. Ask about education background and what do you know as a Management Information System student.

Service Operations Trainee Interview

Meet with ADM Employees at career fair got an interview for the next day.

Interview Questions

Location they offered was too far for me to go.

Production Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at ADM.

Was flown from my hometown to Decatur, they provided hotel, food, travel for the two day, one night trip. Dinner with higher up employees that night. Morning was an introduction to the company along with tours of their soybean, and corn facilities. Afternoon they had team building excises, then broke us up into our interviews. My experience was very laid back, no technical questions. About an hour long, with a regional manager, and an engineer. Questions asked were related to hypothetical situations and how i could relate my experiences to how I handled the situation.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions where you were in a situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ADM.

I attended my school's career fair and spoke to an ADM employee who later handed my information to HR. From there I got an interview with a division controller, accounting manager, and accounting supervisor.

Interview Questions
    All recent grads going into accounting start off at the same amount. No negociating.